Downy Ultra Liquid Fabric Softener, Mountain Spring uploaded by Heather F.

BY DOWNY

Feel more connected with Ultra Downy Mountain Spring liquid fabric softener, for a fresh, dewy scent that's infused in your fabrics. Ultra Downy is specially formulated to make your fabrics feel wonderfully soft and fresh with less static and fewer wrinkles.; Contains Renewing Scent Pearls for fresh bursts of fragrance that release with your embrace; Infuses fabrics with softness so they feel as good as they look; Fights against pesky static cling; Helps reduce wrinkles vs. leading regular detergent alone.; Freshens with an incredible scent see more...

Buy on kmart*

Start your review of Downy Ultra Liquid Fabric Softener, Mountain Spring!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Francesca R.
bronx, NY
Adore the way it smells and I use it every other was because I still want to prevent the product to be ruin , I like all their fragrances and it never ruined anything ! Very good! Downy Ultra Liquid Fabric Softener, Mountain Spring. Did 🧺 just to day lol
Kathreinè L.
Clarksville, TN
Purchased at: Walmart
For over 30 years my entire family has used downy. We get called downy girls because we just smell like fabric softener. Will always buy.
Genevieve M.
Berlin, NJ
I have been using this fabric softener for a really long time. It has such a lovely, clean smell. It is easy to use, the scent lasts on the clothes, and it's affordable. I recommend this to anyone looking for an effective, cheap and good-smelling fabric softener.
Anna B.
This has been my families go to scent for fabric softener for years. Many of my friends have commented through the years about how nice my clothes smell and it’s all thanks to this fabric softener!
Victoria A.
Arvada, CO
More of a pricey fabric softener, but there's always coupons and sales at your local grocery stores. Smells very great, clean, and lasts forever. It gets my clothes and such soft and doesn't make my skin break out or have a reaction. It is the only softener I use and I like it alot.
Rosanna T.
Bronx, NY
I've always bought April Fresh because it has a lovely clean smell. This scent tops it, I find it even calming, I love the smell of fresh air and mountains. Totally recommend
Sarah G.
This is the only fabric softener I use. It smells great, and clothes come out static free. I also hang dry clothes, makes the room smell fresh and clean. Substitute as a quick air freshener. Clothes retain that fresh scent.
Natalia S.
I got a sample years ago in my daughter's baby welcoming basket and I have been in love with it every since. Not only does it soften everything, it smells clean and wonderful. I often get asked what perfume I'm wearing--but it's the fabric softener
M m.
This is my favorite scent so French. And use it after Tide ,, your clothes fell and smell amazibf
Heather F.
North Platte, NE
Love my Downy! Clothes smell great! The smell last a long time! Great quality and price! A little goes a long way! I recommend it!