Downy Ultra Liquid Fabric Softener, Mountain Spring uploaded by Heather F.

BY DOWNY

Feel more connected with Ultra Downy Mountain Spring liquid fabric softener, for a fresh, dewy scent that's infused in your fabrics. Ultra Downy is specially formulated to make your fabrics feel wonderfully soft and fresh with less static and fewer wrinkles.; Contains Renewing Scent Pearls for fresh bursts of fragrance that release with your embrace; Infuses fabrics with softness so they feel as good as they look; Fights against pesky static cling; Helps reduce wrinkles vs. leading regular detergent alone.; Freshens with an incredible scent see more...

Buy on kmart*

Start your review of Downy Ultra Liquid Fabric Softener, Mountain Spring!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Alejandra S.
Milwaukee, WI
Downy is my favorite fabric softener. It smells very good and leaves the clothes feeling great!
Cecilia V.
Downy Fabric Softener is great for all clothing types. It gives my clothing a fresh clean scent.
Brittany W.
Columbia, MO
Endorsed by Robert Downey Jr. Mainly because of the name. But also because its super duper soft
M m.
This is my favorite scent so French. And use it after Tide ,, your clothes fell and smell amazibf
Melissa A.
I just switched to this and am loving the scent it leaves on my clothes. It is so fresh!
Heather R.
Jacksonville, FL
I love Downey! This scent smells great and the softener leaves clothes feeling great!
Brittany B.
I llove downy products. This softens my fabrics so well and it smells sooo great!
Gail M.
San Angelo, TX
Love the long lasting scents!!! Makes all of our clothes Soft and smells good!!
Amy p.
Love Downy fabric softener. It makes my clothes feel softer and smell great!
Melanie R.
Millet, AB
The smell is so lovely! I adore it and I really look forward to clean sheet day.