Downy Ultra Liquid Fabric Softener, Mountain Spring uploaded by Heather F.

BY DOWNY

Feel more connected with Ultra Downy Mountain Spring liquid fabric softener, for a fresh, dewy scent that's infused in your fabrics. Ultra Downy is specially formulated to make your fabrics feel wonderfully soft and fresh with less static and fewer wrinkles.; Contains Renewing Scent Pearls for fresh bursts of fragrance that release with your embrace; Infuses fabrics with softness so they feel as good as they look; Fights against pesky static cling; Helps reduce wrinkles vs. leading regular detergent alone.; Freshens with an incredible scent see more...

Buy on kmart*

Start your review of Downy Ultra Liquid Fabric Softener, Mountain Spring!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Courtney L.
Russellville, AR
I love all of the Downy products, not just this one. The scent lasts for what seems like forever and keeps my clothes super soft. I'm also allergic to a lot of detergents and softeners, but this one doesn't bother my skin. My mom has used it for years! Highly recommend!
Michelle A.
Pataskala, OH
Though I prefer Downy's original April Fresh scent, this Mountain Spring Downy is still better than any other brand of fabric softener. Not only does it soften clothes and linens to their most comfortable, it infuses them with long lasting scent. A must have!
Anna B.
This has been my families go to scent for fabric softener for years. Many of my friends have commented through the years about how nice my clothes smell and it’s all thanks to this fabric softener!
Smells good and clothes come out of the dryer so soft! I used to use the regular scent but had to buy this one because my usual was out of stock. I prefer this product and will keep using it.
Heaven M.
Sturgeon, MO
I make my own laundry detergent/ softener mostly now, but before I did I used this and it was good. No allergic reaction and smelled nice, just want something cheaper and more natural now!
dariana v.
Jber, AK
Like I said we have been fans since I was a kid, and it helps that it is cheap. However, since I started washing so many cloth diapers now I get the cheapest kind there is
Myka H.
Rosamond, CA
I love downy products. I am one for soft touch I use fabric softer as well as sheets.. call me crazy but it makes a difference. I'm allergic to most of the other brands, downy has never given me an issue really.
The scent is great I use it on my towels and sheets, they were very soft. I used with the downy ball to make it more convenient down side I broke out after sleeping in sheets.
Nicole S.
Saint Paul, MN
Downy is my second favorite it does smell really good and makes my clothes soft. But my absolute favorite is snuggles blue sparkle. I can't get enough of that stuff. MMMMM
Jennifer M.
Kearneysville, WV
This is the old school fabric softener we have used this in our family for generations i remember going to grandmas and her washing my clothes the smell would fill the whole house and id keep sniffing this is a amazing product that works great i recommend 100%