Ellie S.
Greeley, CO
This is the best downy I have ever tried. I seriously love walking into my closet and smelling how fresh everything smells. I love that my clothes actually feels softer. I used this at my moms one time and I had to go home and buy it. The smell is light but great and I like smelling clean who doesn't? I think this is a gem and I am curious why they don't promote it more. I love this smell I know many more will too! This needs to be recognized. I am a mom and love this scent. I just cant stop saying how much I love it. Amazing product.