Downy Ultra Liquid Fabric Softener, Mountain Spring uploaded by Heather F.

BY DOWNY

Feel more connected with Ultra Downy Mountain Spring liquid fabric softener, for a fresh, dewy scent that's infused in your fabrics. Ultra Downy is specially formulated to make your fabrics feel wonderfully soft and fresh with less static and fewer wrinkles.; Contains Renewing Scent Pearls for fresh bursts of fragrance that release with your embrace; Infuses fabrics with softness so they feel as good as they look; Fights against pesky static cling; Helps reduce wrinkles vs. leading regular detergent alone.; Freshens with an incredible scent see more...

Victoria A.
Arvada, CO
More of a pricey fabric softener, but there's always coupons and sales at your local grocery stores. Smells very great, clean, and lasts forever. It gets my clothes and such soft and doesn't make my skin break out or have a reaction. It is the only softener I use and I like it alot.
Anna B.
This has been my families go to scent for fabric softener for years. Many of my friends have commented through the years about how nice my clothes smell and it’s all thanks to this fabric softener!
Natalia S.
I got a sample years ago in my daughter's baby welcoming basket and I have been in love with it every since. Not only does it soften everything, it smells clean and wonderful. I often get asked what perfume I'm wearing--but it's the fabric softener
Rosanna T.
Bronx, NY
I've always bought April Fresh because it has a lovely clean smell. This scent tops it, I find it even calming, I love the smell of fresh air and mountains. Totally recommend
Sarah G.
This is the only fabric softener I use. It smells great, and clothes come out static free. I also hang dry clothes, makes the room smell fresh and clean. Substitute as a quick air freshener. Clothes retain that fresh scent.
Ellie S.
Greeley, CO
This is the best downy I have ever tried. I seriously love walking into my closet and smelling how fresh everything smells. I love that my clothes actually feels softer. I used this at my moms one time and I had to go home and buy it. The smell is light but great and I like smelling clean who doesn't? I think this is a gem and I am curious why they don't promote it more. I love this smell I know many more will too! This needs to be recognized. I am a mom and love this scent. I just cant stop saying how much I love it. Amazing product.
Bernadette T.
My family has always been a fan of Downy. But my Mountain Spring is my favorite scent by Downy. I pair it up with tide liquid detergent. I love the clean floral scent it has, it's not a over baring scent.
Ashley P.
Longville, La
I LOVE my downy softener. It smells awesome and protects my clothes from fading. It's very effective and I would definitely recommend it! Plus my house smells great when I'm doing laundry and I use it.
Courtney L.
Russellville, AR
I love all of the Downy products, not just this one. The scent lasts for what seems like forever and keeps my clothes super soft. I'm also allergic to a lot of detergents and softeners, but this one doesn't bother my skin. My mom has used it for years! Highly recommend!
Cassie W.
Mountain Spring fabric softener is the most amazing scent I have ever smelled in any laundry product. The Downy brand scent lasts a very long time. A lot longer than any store brand I've tried.
Florence S.
Shelby, NC
Does this product smell sweet or just clean?