BY DOWNY

Experience the softness and static control benefits of Ultra Downy without dyes or perfumes. Dermatologist tested for sensitive skin, Ultra Downy Free & Sensitive liquid fabric softener infuses fabrics with wonderful softness, while providing less static and fewer wrinkles, so you can feel more.; Free of dyes, free of perfumes, free of worries; Infuses fabrics with softness so they feel as good as they look; Fights against pesky static cling; Helps reduce wrinkles vs. leading regular detergent alone.; Dermatologist tested for sensitive skin see more...

Buy on Kmart
Melisa C.
Melisa C.
Grandin , FL
I use the Free & Sensitive Downy Ultra to wash my great-nieces' clothes when I buy them a new outfit or if the stay the night. They are age 4 and 6 months and deserve to have soft towels and clothes without all the perfumes and dyes. I❤️Downy
Kim S.
Kim S.
Orlando, FL
Perfect for sensitive skin. No extra smells that many people have problems with. No dyes or harsh chemicals and makes your clothes feel clan and super soft just like any of the regular scented versions.
Rrarcr R.
Rrarcr R.
As my entire family has allergies to artificial dyes and scents this version of Downey is great just can't figure why they charge more for this one than all the others with the added dyes and scents.
Bree I.
Bree I.
Use thus fabric softner for every load due to my sensitive skin! I've never had any issues with it
Lisa C.
Lisa C.
Forest Hills, NY
Tried and true, Downy has been in my memory since I was a child. It always has such a nice scent and makes my clothes nice and soft. Definitely is a little more expensive than some of the other fabric softeners on the market but worth it to me. Reminder tip: don't forget you can't use it with your athletic attire as it blocks the wicking technology.
Tracie B.
Tracie B.
Columbus, OH
I didn't realize that this even existed before a few months ago. We were switching to fragrance free detergent for the entire family once our little one arrived. However, I'm an avid fabric softener fan and wasn't wanting to give it up... turns out we can use this with baby clothes and blankets too! Same result just without the smell of normal Downey
Joslyn P.
Joslyn P.
Weslaco, TX
Great fabric softener :-) I like it because my skin is very sensitive and I have to wash all my clothes and bed sheets with organic soaps and soaps for sensitive skin. And this fabric softener really helps all my fabrics stay perfect for my sensitivity!
Sandra K.
Sandra K.
new jersey
While this caters to sensitivities, I'll purchase this every once in a while. Sometimes over whelming scents in a fabric softener isn't too pleasant, so it's good to switch it up. My clothing still feels soft and smells fresh which is what matters.
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Manchester, TN
Smells super good! I use tide pods so I don't think I need additional softener but I do like the smell. I use it at work when they buy the cheap washing powders that require softner! If you scrimp on detergent splurge on tthis softner!
Alysia C.
Alysia C.
Lenexa, KS
We use products in our home that don't have heavy fragrances added. This is an amazing fabric softener without all the extras. It's affordable lasts numerous washes and I would recommend it to all my family and friends.