Downy® Ultra Infusions Spice Blossom Liquid Fabric Softener 77 fl. oz. Plastic Jug

BY DOWNY

Contains renewing scent pearls for fresh bursts of fragrance that release with your embrace. see more...

Brittany D.
E Liverpool, OH
This smells so luxurious and refreshing. I really love this. It really sinks into clothes and the scent lasts so you continue to get small little whiffs through the day when you wear them and I love that. I highly recommend not only this scent but all of downy's fabric softeners. The price is great and I will repurchase
Brooke H.
Indianapolis, IN
Not a bad product at all. It really keeps my clothes feeling soft and easy on sensitive skin. Great value for the price. Not substantially better than competitors but not any worse. A little on the pricier side. I would still recommend this product. Also, great scent!
Grace M.
Downy is one of the best softeners in te market. It is pricey and sometimes I buy a different one but this leaves the clothes nice, soft, and almost fluffy if possible to describe. I prefer the blue one than this one, but maybe if just sticking to what I'm used to.
Mickayla R.
Portsmouth , VA
I love the scent and the cost isn't too bad. I don't use it for all my clothes but the ones washed with this stay fresher longer. I would tell my friends to use it if they needed fabric softener. The smell isn't too strong but you can tell it's there
Lisa A.
Irvington, NJ
All Downy fabric softeners are amazing but this one happens to be my absolute fave. Love the scent this softener leaves on my clothes as well as how soft they feel when they come out of the dryer. It's affordable and I definitely recommend this product.
Ruby T.
I'm not sure if this particular type of Downy is supposed to have any special qualities like stain fighting or whitening, but from what I've noticed it's not much different from the original aside from the scent, which is amazing! It works well and the smell lasts a long time on clothes. I would probably recommend this product.
Dena W.
Tonawanda, NY
Downy Ultra Fusions Spice Blossom Liquid Fabric Softener is an excellent value for your money! The scent is wonderful and long lasting in between washes. Does not leave residue on clothing. I use this softener all the time!
Ashley M.
Bristol, CT
Absolutely love this scent!! Leaves my clothes with a fresh smell. I buy 8-10 bottles of this
when I find it at my local store. Now it's hard to find...so afraid that it's going to be discontinued. I've tried 2 of the other Downy Infusion scents..but NOTHING compares to the Spice one...LOVE IT!!!
Cherie N.
Omaha, NE
I like downy but not a fan of their liquid fabric softener, I use the ball or have tried without the ball and no matter what it leaves oil stains on my clothes.
Tiffani M.
Fort benning, GA
Hubby is in the military so we have a lot of stinky dirty clothes! He loves it, he always makes a comment how soft and smelly good he is after using Downey