Downy® Ultra Infusions Spice Blossom Liquid Fabric Softener 35 fl. oz. Plastic Jug

BY DOWNY

Contains renewing scent pearls for fresh bursts of fragrance that release with your embrace. see more...

murtie f.
It's really hard to find a scent our family of 10 all agree on but .... this is a top hit winner in our house it works amazing and better yet the scent is out of this world our laundry smells like it just came out of the washer for days after its washed and everyone wants to know what I'm wearing when we go out and I tell them oh its just downy lol
Monique D.
I love all of the Downy Infusion products as well as their traditional fabric softner! It always smells fantastic, leaves my clothes feeling soft, it is affordable, and I would definitely recommend it to friends/family. I also have extremely sensitive skin, this product does not irritate it.
Georgino S.
Romeoville, IL
The smell is really strong right when it comes out of the dryer but it fades after time. it smells really, really good and I like it for that reason. It's not expensive at all, it's very affordable and I would recommend it to anyone who wants cheap, clean smelling clothes
Jackie Z.
Tucson, AZ
Love the scent and it keeps towels, sheets and clothes soft a fresh smelling for days! I use it about once a week and love it! I definitely recommend this to anyone who like scented clean laundry and the price is decent- especially when its on sale.
Amparo D.
Do you dare to be spicy? This scent is a sassy girl's favorite with a mix of sweet spice notes like cinnamon and cloves. With rich amber underlying the scent and balanced by sugary notes, it's time for you to step out of the box and get daring!
Shannon B.
Lexington, SC
I've always been a huge fan of liquid fabric softeners. Downy definitely takes the cake! My clothes feel ultra soft and the amazing scent lasts all day long! I won't ever use any other fabric softener again! Worth every dollar spent and more!
Charu S.
Miamisburg, OH
I always add this to my laundry and it does make my clothes soft. I like the smell of this Dpwny fabric softener. Previously I was not adding this to my laundry but once I started using it, my clothes feels soft.
Hashini W.
Smells super awesome. It gives clothing a flowery fragrance. It's hard to mention pros and cons, but I wasn't disappointed. It's affordable for anyone. Well, it's a good product for clothing
Stanislava I.
Brooklyn, NY
I bought this to annoy my boyfriend with the smell, but i have ended up annoyed instead. 10/10 does the job it intended to, will not repeat.
Clothes mad soft now tho.
Perla R.
I feel in love with this product since I saw it. When I used it I knew that I was not wrong about getting it. It smells so good and it leave your clothing soft.