Downy® Ultra Infusions Spice Blossom Liquid Fabric Softener 35 fl. oz. Plastic Jug

BY DOWNY

Contains renewing scent pearls for fresh bursts of fragrance that release with your embrace. see more...

This product is the favorite of my parents and my grandmothers but outside for that product I do not know how I smell my clothes I really like their smell is one of the products that my family always buys, I love this product because I leave my clothes with A unique odor
gigi s.
Saint Paul, MN
I have loved downy products for a long time and I especially loved using the spice blossom scented softener. It works really well, but I do wish that the scent was more concentrated and didn't lose its' scent after a few days. The product is great, but should be a bit cheaper to the consumer.
Lisa H.
Sapulpa , OK
This stuff is so addicting! It smells amazing and it keeps clothes soft and in great condition. I will not use anything else. It is very affordable and it lasts forever!! I would recommend for sure! It's great
Mariah R.
Downy keeps my clothes soft and fresh the scent is sometimes overwhelming but it differed from scent to scent. Stays in my clothes for awhile usually not long and this is affordable, would recommend to anyone.
Brittany K.
Durham, NC
I like this product a lot. I use this brand regularly. I think it does a really nice job of making my clothes soft and smell great. I repeatedly buy this brand in a myriad of scents.
Nani L.
Miami, Florida
Experience a stroll through a Mediterranean citrus orchard whenever you want. Infuse fabrics with a touch-activated fragrance that combines earthy notes with rich nuances of citrus. Downy Infusions Citrus Spice Fabric Conditioner also softens and protects stretch clothing, discoloration, and lint.
D'Andre H.
Fort Worth, TX
Liquid softener works great. They also have like a scented, beaded softener I believe. Both work wonders on the clothes while leaving them smelling pleasant.
murtie f.
It's really hard to find a scent our family of 10 all agree on but .... this is a top hit winner in our house it works amazing and better yet the scent is out of this world our laundry smells like it just came out of the washer for days after its washed and everyone wants to know what I'm wearing when we go out and I tell them oh its just downy lol
emina f.
Grand Rapids, MI
You guys have to try this product! The sun is so unique that I wish it was available in all stores.. are use it with my tide detergent and really love the clean sent it gives my clothing. I use it with all of my clothes including lights and delicates and it leaves them feeling soft and beautiful. The only thing I really don't like about this product is the pricing, but it's worth it in my opinion
Jackie Z.
Tucson, AZ
Love the scent and it keeps towels, sheets and clothes soft a fresh smelling for days! I use it about once a week and love it! I definitely recommend this to anyone who like scented clean laundry and the price is decent- especially when its on sale.