BY DOWNY

Contains renewing scent pearls for fresh bursts of fragrance that release with your embrace Infuses fabrics with softness so they feel as good as they look Fights against pesky static cling Luxurious scent that lasts from wash to wear see more...

Downy Ultra Infusions Sage Jasmine Sheet Fabric Softener 105 Count
  • "i really like the smell of these fabric softeners, it really makes your clothes smell good once its all done and ready." in 2 reviews
Alix S.
Although I can't say that downy dryer sheet seems to make a huge difference in my clothes compared to other brands, I do like to have the fresh smell of my clothes when they come out of the dryer. I would be willing to try other brands, I usually just stick to downy
Amina A.
Decatur, GA
Downy ultra infusion sage jasmine sheet fabric softener smells really good and the great thing about it is that there is 105 sheets and it's effective and affordable and not very expensive. It's great and I would of course recommend it to anyone
Abby B.
Decatur, GA
Love these softener sheets. I have an older washer and dryer and for some reason if I just use fabric softener, my clothes are still full of static after they dry. I bought these sheets and i was so happy with them. My clothes are no longer full of static and they smell great! Its affordable and did i mention it smells great?
Lyle S.
Cheyenne, WY
To be honest I am not sure if this is a dud or maybe when I use the dryer it's too hot? But when I used this during the course of me using the product, yes the box does smell delightful but every time my load finishes, the scent is gone somehow vanishes. At times I would even place about 5 sheets inside because I love love downy fabric softener, my guess may be it'll work well when you have thinner cloths and really really light load. (p.s. I personally always have medium loads so, not sure if it will work well)
Debbie H.
Santa Ana, CA
Decorator Expert Level 1
I really love the smell this fabric softener leaves on your clothes ! for every load you need no more then three sheets ! might I add I didn't even add a liquid softener and it still made my clothes smelling like flowers and fruits. you can find this at your local drugstore for about 4.00 w/tax :)
Molly O.
I bought this product thinking I'd like the sage jasmine scent, but i really wasn't happy with it. it did it's job in the dryer by making my clothes softer and static free, but i realized that I'd rather keep the scent of my clothes neutral. I'm not sure I'd recommend it.
Christina R.
Love the way it makes my clothes smell and feel. These totally help with static. Also good if you have static in your hair, just rub the dryer sheet over your hair and boom, it works great.
Robin H.
Stockholm, NJ
This product works really well! There are definitely more pros than cons to it, and they smell very nice. They work effectively and the results are great for the price. I would definitely recommend this product.
Evelyn W.
Greenup, KY
Used to use Downy all the time. I have learned that vinegar is better for the washing machine and it leaves our clothes smelling great.
Vinegar is also much cheaper and much better for the environment.
Tamia G.
Love putting these in the dryer, but I also use these around the house to sometimes & they really make the house smell good. Not a bad price either.