BY DOWNY

Downy Ultra Infusions Sage Jasmine Liquid Fabric Softener 48 Loads 41 Fl Oz: Contains renewing scent pearls for fresh bursts of fragrance that release with your embrace Infuses fabrics with softness so they feel as good as they look Fights against pesky static cling Luxurious scent that lasts from wash to wear see more...

Heather D.
Fantastic product. Never realized how much I was missing out by not using fabric softener! Keeps my clothes nice and soft for longer periods of time and smell wonderful. I buy this product often and it is now a must have for my laundry.
Mae M.
I enjoy the new downy fabric softener scents. They give a stronger smell to your clothing that makes them smell clean and fresh. It's not very expensive and we use it regularly. I would recommend this to anyone who hasn't tried it.
Mariah M.
My family uses this fabric softener on our clothes and I'm loving the scent. The smell is so soft and lovely. All my clothes smell amazing after being washed and dried. The scent seems to stay for a long time too!
Kelly O.
Cleveland, OH
Downy infusions are by far the best-smelling and effective softener a out here. I switch between all the different scents to mix it up. My guests always comment on how great my sheets & blankets smell. I even use it to freshen the house my using a downy/water mixture. I couldn't live without this stuff!!
Amber S.
Glen Easton, WV
This kind is great, I don't wash my clothes without using fabric softener. The only brand I will use is downy. When it comes to downy, it doesn't matter what scent of fabric softener I get, they're all amazing. My clothes are always soft and smell soo good!
Shelly Honey C.
Kendall Park , NJ
Smells so good! Leaves your clothing nice and soft, and of course most importantly, leaves them smelling great! I love strong smelling clothing so I wish it smelled a bit more but that's not for everyone. I would recommend giving it a try!
megan p.
Bedford, TX
Smells good and makes my clothes feel soft. Price could be a little lower. Concentrated so you don't need a whole lot. Even for a full load I don't use a full cap. Always recommend liquid over sheets for laundry use.
Lindsey W.
Senoia, GA
My FAVORITE smell out of all the downy delicious "exotic" smelling softner. This one is sweet and fresh. I am terrible, I use it in the downy ball AND during the rinse cycle I put MORE in. Lol, what can I say, I LOVE THE WAY IT SMELLS AND MY CLOTHES SMELL LIKE IT FOR WEEKS!
Jammie D.
Oshkosh, WI
I would have to say I have really been enjoying these new scents from Downy, when they first started out with a few things different than their original, I wasn't a big fan. However, now they have had some really pleasant scents that last in the clothes. The fabric softner itself beats any I have ever tried..and I feel like I have tried them all. You can't go wrong with Downy.
Tanquarae M.
Lexington, KY
This fabric softener is fire. Past tests have shown that even the best fabric softeners can build up over time, especially on fleece and flannel, which can reduce the flame resistance. Most products warn against use on flame-resistant clothes or kids' sleepwear.