Home & GardenLaundry SuppliesDryer Sheets & BallsDowny
Downy Ultra Infusions Sage Jasmine Fabric Softener Sheets

Downy® Ultra Infusions Sage Jasmine Fabric Softener Sheets

Contains renewing scent pearls for fresh bursts of fragrance that release with your embrace.

How is this product?
Start your review of Downy® Ultra Infusions Sage Jasmine Fabric Softener Sheets!
sandra C.
San Antonio, TX
These feel like tranquility is on your side this scent is so meditating 🧘‍♀️ I like to try new fragrances when they come out
Anna A.
San Diego, CA
1,064 reviews
These dryer sheets are awesome. I smell amazing every time I do my laundry. My clothes come out of the dryer smelling fantastic. These are high quality. I would recommend them to anyone. I have a few brands of dryer sheets I use and I will continue to use these.
Anita S.
Lilburn, GA
Wonderful fragrance. Easy to use. I normally prefer the liquid, but the sheets work well too.
Trina C.
Owasso, OK
Smells really nice and helps keep away static electricity. I like using my dryer sheets in combination with the matching liquid softener to really make the scent potent and long lasting
Loamnys P.
Youngstown, OH
Yo le pongo se 4 a 6 dependiendo de la cantidad de ropa y sale oliendo divino y suave. Si la doblas al salir de la secadora su suavidad y rico aroma ca a durar mucho y mi armario queda muy agradable jeje. Recomiendo! Tienen varios olores para elegir.
Rojina B.
Kew Gardens, NY
Smells great works wonderfully 10/10 recommended easy to use may be they should come with larger portions of the packaging. Affordable and safe .
Ezequiel O.
Tucson, AZ
These sheets do a great job. They leave my clothes smelling so good! Not overpowering in any way. They just do a great job!
member-a868b064d
Makes my clothes smell very good and will every day I use it I wish to have one
Makes my clothes smell very good and will every day I use it I wish to have one
Michelle H.
Joshua Tree, CA
Such a great scent. Makes clothes and Linens smell so pretty. I recommend this product.
Noemi F.
Baldwin Park, CA
I love these! They make my clothes feel so soft and they add a little bit of a nice smell
Ask a question to the Influenster community...