BY DOWNY

Contains renewing scent pearls for fresh bursts of fragrance that release with your embrace. see more...

Chloe C.
These stay smelling good and keep clothing smelling fresh. They do not fall apart in the dryer but the sent is not my favorite. I would not get these agin because of the smell but with a different sent I would recommend.
Destiny R.
I love the downy infusion products! I use these and the softener. They always smell delicious and they are inexpensive. I bought at my local Walmart for less than $9!! I would recommend it to everyone I know.
Hannah B.
Boyne City, MI
This is my absolute favorite! Smells so great! It keeps my clothes soft and static free! Very effective! I buy it every time plus they are so affordable! I wouldn't use anything else highly recommend
Emma S.
Lakewood, OH
I use very little fabric softner because I don't want to smell like a flower and don't want bugs around me. I try to go for scents that are extremely mild or none at all. I tried this one once and it was ok. I'm just not one to enjoy the scents and I think it's overpowering. For someone who smokes or has a weird scent, it might work but I feel like you're covering something bad up if you're overloading on smells.
Massi S.
Allston, MA
These sheets really make a difference in the dryer. The clothes don't come out with static and they smell amazing! The smell really lasts as well. The best part is that you can use these sheets after you've used them in the dryer as a duster too (great for multipurpose use/recycle!)
Payal S.
Boston, MA
I love the smell of this new Ultra Infusions fabric sheets - it really does smell like gentle orchids, I am a huge fan! The sheets are great to eliminate that annoying static that gets on your clothes from the dryer, and it leaves a very subtle yet clean and fresh fragrance on the clothes.
Naomi J.
Vestavia, AL
These smell so amazing. I am a tried and true original scent girl, but when I bought a box of the Orchid softener sheets, I was in heaven for the summer. Such a refreshing smell. Clean but makes you feel invigorated at the same time. I absolutely love the smell.
Casey C.
The downy brand dryer sheets are my favorite fabric sheets. They leave the clothes/towels/linens smelling great for a long time after they have been washed. This scent in particular is great in liquid and sheet version
Rosa G.
I wasn't really a fan of any dry sheets before. I decided to give one more try and let me say that I'm glad that I did. Love the smell it gives to clothes and it gives it and extra softness to it as well.
Yaffa A.
its a great feeling knowing you're taking out a great smelling garment from your closet, especially when that great smell is long lasting. while im out i like knowing that no matter what i smell clean.