Home & GardenHousehold & LaundryLaundry SuppliesDowny
Downy Ultra Infusions Orchid Allurey Fabric Softener Sheets

Downy® Ultra Infusions Orchid Allurey Fabric Softener Sheets

Contains renewing scent pearls for fresh bursts of fragrance that release with your embrace.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Downy® Ultra Infusions Orchid Allurey Fabric Softener Sheets!
HL D.
Hesperia, CA
Purchased at: Target
I have used Downey products for years and really like the freshness it gives to what is washed but I really like to add these infusion sheets for the long lasting scent to our bed linens and towels. If you like adding fresh scents to your laundry, I highly recommend this product!!
Valerie T.
Red Springs, NC
I love Downy dryer sheets. The Orchid scent is strong and smells great. I use this one for my clothing but my husband does not like his clothes dryer with this scent. He says it’s “too girly”!! Downy® Ultra Infusions Orchid Allurey Fabric Softener Sheets
Stasha C.
Elizabethtown, KY
The Downy infusions line is my absolute favorite! The fragrance is long lasting. These dryer sheets make my clothes smell so good and keep static at bay as well. I would recommend. Downy® Infusions™ Fabric Softener Dryer Sheets, Bliss Scent
Larken H.
Alpine, UT
I used to stuff the used sheets into my pillowcase after I used them because I loved the scent so much!
Suzanne  F.
Corp Christi, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
I am in love with the scent. Never mind that it makes my clothes that much softe. I don't need to say that Downy has always been a tried and true product.
Gloria F.
Manitowoc, WI
Purchased at: Walmart
Me encanta este rico olor de esa toallita de secadora me fasina su olor duradero y destila un gran aroma yo trabajé para la compañía toallita de olor y esa fue una edición especial me encanta 🥰
Garrett S.
San Antonio, TX
One of the best smelling drier sheets there is! Leaves your laundry smelling great! Definitely stock pile this product! Especially if you have pets! Only 1 or 2 is needed per load and it does a great job! Keeps your clothes and blankets smelling fresh!
Neveen  S.
This one is beautiful and softens the laundry really nicely and smells amazing! Love using it always have
Rebecca  W.
Charleston, WV
I always use downy dryer sheets, and downy liquid fabric softener. It smells super good, and keeps mine, and my family's clothing, blankets, towels etc fresh and wrinkle free. This scent lasts a long time, love this brand.
Jenny  R.
I looovve the smell of these dryer sheets and the other scents in this line from downey. I used to only use downey the april fresh one, but I'm happy downey uped it's game and came out with this line, it's like luxury perfume for your laundry.

Looking for your answer?