BY DOWNY

Downy Ultra Infusions Orchid Allure Liquid Fabric Softener: Fights against pesky static cling Luxurious scent that lasts from wash to wear 83 loads see more...

Downy Ultra Infusions Orchid Allure Liquid Fabric Softener 83 Loads 77 Fl Oz
  • "I've loved downy for a long time but this is by far my fav scent." in 1 review
  • "That is why I trust downy to give me a long lasting smell fragrance, this is the product!" in 1 review
  • "I love downy fabric softener they always smell so good and are inexpensive!" in 1 review
Kim J.
Marietta, GA
Smells so good, it's like a sexy smell for sheets and clothes. Using this fabric softener I don't need to use dryer sheets because the smell infuses into the clothes. It is affordable with coupons and shopping at target. Yes, I would recommend this!
Giselle Q.
Pearland, TX
Ah this stuff smells so good! I only have to use a lil for fairly large loads and everything smells great. I know it's a bad habit, but I sometimes leave the laundry in the washing machine for an hour or two before I can put it in the dryer and my clothes still stay smelling fresh and not mildewy! I can't be without this fabric softener.
Lindsey J.
Chillicothe
I love this fabric softener. The scent it amazing. Makes my clothes so soft. My family loves the way their clothes feel after using it. Very affordable and hands down my favorite brand.
Jennafer P.
Good product. Smells terrific and the scent last a long time. It serves its purpose of softening the fabric and is effective. It's a little pricey but still affordable.
Gail B.
Bridgewater, NJ
I tried this one because I saw an advertisement. I liked the smell, however it did not seem to do as good a job getting our laundry soft as regular Downy did. I think they focused more on the scent with this one.
Jessica R.
Hays, KS
This is the best fabric softener I have ever found. The fragrance is beautiful without being "fruity" or "musky" and is much long-lasting than the others without being overwhelming in any way. It is also not dyed, so it will not stain your clothes like other softeners can if not vigorously rinsed.
Stefanie P.
I'm REALLY picky about scents; and this is the ONLY fabric softener I use. It leaves my clothes soft and smelling great--without being too over-powering
Miranda G.
I'm constantly switching up all of the Downey scents so our closet can smell really good. I always buy this smell though it's my go to fabric softener
Ashley C.
Cranston, RI
Decorator Expert
These "Infusion" scents are to die for. You don't need much to add to a load and the smell lingers for a long time. Like weeks after I wash something.
Sidney T.
Austin, TX
First off, this stuff smells amazing! It also is a great fabric softener. It's a good price. I also really like the packaging. It works super well.
When is this orchid allure coming back to California?? I love the scent and wush i can buy it again!!!
Nikol V.
Trumbull, CT
Decorator Expert
I want to try this! Does it smell flowery?