Home & GardenLaundry SuppliesFabric SoftenerDowny
Downy Ultra Infusions Orchid Allure Liquid Fabric Softener

Downy® Ultra Infusions Orchid Allure Liquid Fabric Softener

Contains renewing scent pearls for fresh bursts of fragrance that release with your embrace.

When is this orchid allure coming back to California?? I love the scent and wush i can buy it again!!!
How long does the scent last?
I want to try this! Does it smell flowery?
Start your review of Downy® Ultra Infusions Orchid Allure Liquid Fabric Softener!
Nuvia C.
Los Angeles, CA
Love it it smells goood leaves the clothes smelling good and soft would totally recommend it
Kindra S.
Dunbar
This smells soooooooooo good. It makes my clothes nice and soft and fresh for daysssssss.. its extra gentle on my skin too
Jessica M.
Burleson, TX
Downy is a staple product in my house for every wash load . It softens the clothes from my hard water and smell lasts so long !
Rebecca A.
Tyler, TX
A perfect scent for a fabric softener. This is long lasting, but I just wish the price were a little cheaper.
Robin B.
Shreveport
I absolutely love all of the Infusion line. It leaves my clothes smelling great, soft and free of static.
Cláudia N.
Cheiro maravilhoso e deixa a roupa bem cheirosa e macia muito bom mesmo é dura bastante
Angel C.
San Bernardino, CA
Use for towelsand blankets.. Leaves them very smooth , clean and with the amazing smell. It on my list at all times.
Gabrielle F.
Albuquerque , NM
The fragrance is a bit strong for my personal taste but I did eventually finish this product. The packaging is pleasant and it's definitely what drew my attention. I only used this for my clothes and personal bedding because of the perfumes. Although strong, if I left my room fan on and left the house for a bit, I could come back and the scent would be pleasant. I think if the air was left stagnant it got a bit too strong.
Erin D.
Clarksburg, MD
unfortunately this scent wasn't my favorite, and it wasn't very strong so it felt like wasted money. It's usually on sale so it was worth trying but ultimately it wasn't worth it. I'd suggest going with another brand althogether!
Ruth L.
Herriman, UT
Oh do I love this fabric softener! It has such a lasting, yummy scent! In my opinion, it is the best smelling fabric softener! Very effective! I use it every week!