Downy® Ultra Infusions Orchid Allure Fabric Softener Sheets 105 ct Box

Contains renewing scent pearls for fresh bursts of fragrance that release with your embrace.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Downy® Ultra Infusions Orchid Allure Fabric Softener Sheets 105 ct Box!
Davenport, FL
I love the way downy makes my laundry smell. But the dryer sheets make it even better! The laundry comes out smelling fresh and amazing and it lasts at least a week, too. Love these dryer sheets
Kennewick, WA
Love my downy fabric softener sheets. Leaves my laundry smelling amazing! I love how it gets rid of so much static from my laundry. It's an affordable product and has a very nice scent. I would recommend.
Fort Benton, MT
I recently bought these to give them a try. I wasn't sure if my family would like them or if the scent would linger on our clothes after being put away. After a week our clothes still have the scent of these! I am very impressed with this product and will buy again!
Dighton, MA
Downy fabric sheets are the only sheets that I use. The texture and smell are superb. The smell is not overpowering and my laundry comes out of the dryer smelling nice and soft. I find the price of the sheets reasonable and I would recommend this product.
This smells so amazing I love love love it ,I will say though This is another one I have a hard time finding ,and I am not gonna go to several stores to find a scent .But I do love this
Santa Ana, CA
I've tried it using other fabric softeners sheets but my husband has allergies to chemicals and these are the only ones that don't bother him. Plus they smell terrific
Providence, RI
I'm not super convinced that these do all that much. I don't think my clothes are especially soft afterwards, but I haven't tested it repeatedly. I think they smell very nice, and they make my clothes smell very flowery. I suppose that's all that I really need it do though. They also reduce the static after drying everything.
Middleburg , FL
I absolutely love these . I throw 2 in every load going into the dryer . It just smells so good . I put them all over the house . I love how even when you take them out of the dryer they still smell great . I price is great I bought two boxes in January and it will last me all year. Hands down my favorite Dryer sheet!
Union Star, MO
My best friend uses this as her go to fabric softener sheets and I fell in love with this! They have a very nice scent, not overwhelming floral scent but more like sophisticated. I'm really glad that she gave me a box but I recommend these to anyone who wants to try a new fabric softener.
Citrus Hts, CA
I love throwing in my pillows on low heat to air them out and clean them with these scent sheets, they come out smelling so fresh and wonderful and the scent lasts for a few days too. You can find them pretty cheap at Costco or Walgreens. I would definitely recommend these!