Downy Ultra Infusions Lavender Serenity Liquid Fabric Softener 120 Loads 103 Fl Oz

BY DOWNY

Contains renewing scent pearls for fresh bursts of fragrance that release with your embrace Infuses fabrics with softness so they feel as good as they look Fights against pesky static cling Luxurious scent that lasts from wash to wear see more...

• Can you use if allergic to almonds1 Answers
  • Anyone else have a family member that breaks out if you u...4 Answers
  • Has anyone else had I hard time finding this5 Answers
Asma W.
Houston , TX
I love lavender everything, and Downy is included. The con would be I have to put extra liquid in my load to make sure it all smells good. It is affordable, and the scents are a lot better than other brands. I would and have recommended Downy to others.
Kaitlyn R.
Decorator Expert Level 2
Downy is the only brand for laundry detergents, fabric softener, and dryer sheets that we buy. This lavender scent is beautiful and it makes my whole house smell wonderful. I definitely will be buying again
Katrina M.
Bloomington, CA
Downy is my go to fabric softener, but I use the Lavender Serenity scent specifically for all of the bedding in my household. I feel like it's a small way to pamper my family, to experience the softest sheets accompanied by the luxurious and calming fragrance. It is a bedtime comfort we all enjoy.
Corrine V.
Yakima, WA
I love this stuff!! This is my favorite scent! I use this on all my laundry! Luckily nobody in my family get breakouts from this! Ive been using this for years & i can still say i love this! You can feel how soft everything is when you use this! It also leaves a light scent thats not over powering!! Highly recommend this!!!
Renee K.
Lake Stevens, WA
I love downy! Downy keeps my clothes super soft, I always buy the pleasant lavender scent! It is strong enough that I can smell it on my clothes but subtle enough that my husband doesn't think that he smells like a girl!! Forever repurchasing downy lavender fabric softener!
Rachel B.
Buena Park, CA
This is my favorite softener, I love the lavender smell so much. This bottle last me a few months. The price is great for the size of the bottle. The smell on the clothes is fantastic. I recommend this to anyone looking for a fabric softener. This is my go to.
Nichole S.
Vandalia, OH
Absolutely love this fabric softener! It smells incredible and keeps my clothes smelling fresh for days. I cannot live without this product! Definitely invest in buying this softener!
Kylee M.
Kettering, OH
I used this product, and it was pretty nice, but for the price, I didn't think it was worth it. I tend to use a lot of fabric softener to make sure my clothes smell good, so I went through it pretty fast. I kind of preffered Downy Unstoppables, instead!
Caroline P.
Brooks, GA
Strong, non-irritating scent. Downy is the only fabric softener I use. Good price, good scents, and it does the job it's supposed to do. With such variety, anyone will find a scent that they love from this brand! Great value and great products!
donna s.
I love this downy ultra infusions lavander serenity fabric conditioner. it's one of my favorite scent so far. smells so good and relaxing. plus I love the smell of lavander
Jenna B.
Bradenton, FL
Has anyone else had I hard time finding this
Samantha K.
Bellows Falls, VT
Anyone else have a family member that breaks out if you use this?
Karen A.
Decorator Expert Level 3
Can you use if allergic to almonds