Downy® Ultra Infusions Lavender Serenity Liquid Fabric Softener 103 fl. oz. Plastic Jug

BY DOWNY

Provides a fresh, luxurious scent; Contains Renewing Scent Pearls for fresh bursts of fragrance that release with your embrace; Infuses fabrics with softness so they feel as good as they look; Fights against pesky static cling; Luxurious scent that lasts from wash to wear see more...

Buy on Target
Cydney C.
Athens, OH
I love Downy! It reminds me of when my mom would do my laundry. It makes my clothes soft and smell clean. I have no bad experiences with using Downy and will continue to use it. It is affordable and works really well. I highly recommend this product!
Felicia H.
Cincinnati, OH
This liquid fabric softener does wonders. It really does soften my clothing and sheets and makes it sooo comfortable to wear and sleep on. The scent is also great and lasts, actually better than most detergents. Really love this.
Kendra A.
Newhall, IA
I generally don't use fabric softener, but saw this and was curious. I am not always a fan of lavender scents but this is AMAZING. It has a sweet smell, it sticks to clothing well and lasts a long while.
I use this mostly on our bedding to give us all a nice sweet lavender scent to fall asleep to. I'll be buying more asap
Denise J F.
Looooove the smell of this product! It's so soft and comforting. Leaves my clothes feeling soft, cozy, and lightly scented. The price is affordable and it's the best quality softener on the market. It's the only softener I use so I definitely recommend!
Erika O.
This does a superb job at softening clothes while making them smell wonderful. It is effective and affordable because a little goes a long way. I love using this to enhance my clothes and would recommend it!!
Tristan S.
Delaware
Downy is one of my favorite fabric softeners. The lavender smells great out of the bottle, but I find it hard to keep that wonderful smell to stay on my clothing after a while of being in the closet.
Kelsey C.
Smells so wonderful. Makes your clothes extra soft and free of static. I recommend this product to add soft and freshness to your clothes
joselyn v.
Honolulu, HI
Smells fantastic!!! I love this product, it makes our clothes smell clean and brand new. I really recommend this product to other people.
Taylor P.
Kansas City, KS
Smells sos greats and outs you right to sleep. Leaves clothes and sheets smelling great and leaves them soft. So soothing and relaxing!
Antigoni P.
Little Neck, NY
I am NOT a fan of lavender, this particular downy scent smells of chemical lavender. While affordable, it may cause some irritation.