BY DOWNY

Contains renewing scent pearls for fresh bursts of fragrance that release with your embrace. see more...

Shena H.
Birchwood, TN
I love the smell & how soft this leaves my clothes. My husband loves when he comes home & can smell the dryer going after using this on our laundry. However, I'm giving it a e star because I can't use it on my husbands clothes. He doesn't have sensitive skin but fir some reason this always breaks him out in a rash.
Tiffany N.
Bellingham, WA
A fresh, sweet, flower smell that is pretty delightful. I used this a few times and it really seems to get the job done. My clothes definitely came out softer, as it promises, but I think I would rather stick with dryer sheets!
Amy C.
West Paducah, KY
Downey has been a staple of mine for many years. I love the original scent but have recently tried some of the new scents. Downey ultra infusions honey flower scent is fabulous and the scent really lasts a long time. Tried and true Downey only with new and interesting scents.
Nicole J.
Pickerington, OH
Love the fragrance of Downy® Ultra Infusions Honey Flower Liquid Fabric Softener 83 fl. oz. Plastic Jug . Leaves my clothes smelling fresh and feeling soft long after washing. The floral scent is great and not too feminine that way it can be used for mens clothing too.
Caitlin E.
Cottonwd Hts, UT
This smells amazing! I almost use fabric softener just to help keep my clothes smelling fresh and clean! Very affordable and a great big size if you want this to last. It smells like honey roses very sweet and pretty on clean clothes .
Isabel F.
Miami
Yo he usado este producto y también el que es especial para ropa de bebé. No recomendaría mucho este si eres una persona que sufre de alergias porque el olor que deja en la ropa puede ser un poco fuerte, como le ocurrió a mi hermano,
Kalyn F.
West Fargo, ND
This stuff smells SO good! And as I hang dry most of my tops, it keeps them from getting wrinkles. Very effective and i will continue to buy this stuff from costco, because I love it! Can never run out
Maria R.
Newburgh, NY
Downy is a very good fabric softener ! I always get compliments on how good my clothes smells and it's because of Downy ☺ very affordable price, I will continue to keep buying it
Vanesa V.
Austin , Texas
So first of all. I love the way this smells . This is so good for your clothes and your sheets and everything you need to wash. But you need to be aware of something, and that is that the smell is very very very sweet. And that is lasts a long time but that can either be a good thing or a bad thing good if you like the smell because he will keep smelling like that. But a bad thing if you do not like that overpowering smell .
Rachel L.
Gardena, CA
Honey Flower is my most favorite liquid fabric softener. Out of all the Downey Infusions, this one keeps the delicious scent for a long time. The larger bottle is very hard to find in the stores. I always have to go to Target. I don't like that I can't find it at my local grocery store. I also have never seen the Honey Flower dryer sheets. Target would have the other Infusions scents but I haven't found the Honey Flower dryer sheets yet. I would give it 5 stars, but I took one off for lack of product availability in stores and even online.