Downy Ultra Infusions Fabric Softener Lavender Serenity - 72 Loads uploaded by Vanessa G.

BY DOWNY

Downy® Ultra Infusions™ Lavender Serenity™ Fabric Softener.
72 Loads*. see more...

Staci W.
This fabrics softener keeps my clothes extremely soft and helps them smell wonderful. I catch myself accident wanting to use more than what is needed for my machine just because I love the smell so much.
Vanessa G.
Hialeah, FL
I've always love the scent of lavender for anything that has to do with cleaning, it just smells fresh. Downy is one of my go to brands for laundry. I like this fabric softener because it doesn't fade or stain my clothes, and leaves them smelling slightly fragrantly without overly processed.
Jessica M.
Brooklyn, NY
I love the smell of this fabric softener, and how long it lasts. The lavender and vanilla is not too overpowering (my husband doesn't like his clothes to smell too "girly") and is warm and relaxing. Getting into bed with freshly washed sheets after using this stuff is absolute heaven!
Samantha S.
This scent is so relaxing and alluring. You just need very little to get your clothes smelling great! I love snuggling in my bed and sniffing my comforter. I love scents that linger and that are strong. If you are sensitive to scents then I don't recommend this to you. Otherwise, treat yourself.
Morgan R.
Burbank, CA
Love this! Our whole family has sensitive skin and this formula is great. The smell is fantastic too. I would purchase ot again. The only drawback is price but there is always somewhere to find ot cheaper.
Victoria M.
Durham, NC
I love Downy Ultra Infusions fabric softener! I have to say the Lavender Serenity is the best scent. It definitely lasts the longest. And it smells like heaven! It's very gentle on my clothes unlike other fabric softeners. only trust Downy when it comes to protecting my clothes!
Priscilla Y.
San Ysidro, CA
I really like this scent, it smells pretty good. My only complaint would be size and price. It is a bit on the pricier side compared to other brands that size. The product is amazing and it has a nice formula and packaging.
Heather S.
Lancaster, OH
I like this product. I really like the lavender scent and it's neutral enough for the men in my house. It's effective, but I always use more than indicated. It's labeled for 72 loads, but I get about 50 from it.
Daisy S.
Oregon City, OR
Smells so good, a perfect lavender scent. Not too overpowering, mixes pleasantly with other cleaner scents. Makes clothes nice and soft. Price is ok but they do sales sometimes. Would recommend.
Kris M.
Sunnyvale, CA
Downy is my go-to brand of liquid fabric softener, I've used it for many years! I love how soft it leaves my clothes and it leaves a nice scent that lasts. While I normally have the April Fresh scent as I purchase softener in bulk, I smelled Lavender Serenity and it smells amazing and lasts a good couple weeks after washing clothes! As with all Downy, it's readily available in a variety of scents at all major retailers and online. The price is good for the quality of the product and how well it works. There are many sales on it weekly in stores as well as coupons in newspapers and online.