Downy Ultra Infusions Fabric Softener, Lavender Serenity - 150 oz.

Enjoy an unforgettable, soothing scent experience with Downy Infusions Lavender Serenity liquid fabric softener. You'll remember the days you wear it.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Downy Ultra Infusions Fabric Softener, Lavender Serenity - 150 oz.!
How would you rate this product?
The product is good but the smell disappears very fast, it is pleasant to wash after finishing but a few harden some clothes.
Lancaster, CA
Hated the way it made my clothes smell. To much scent. Didn't smell clean, just smelled like I had poured perfume on them
Fresh smelling laundry . helps with static and softens really well. if you like lavender tarts the right choice for you
Lexington, KY
I always use this for our bedding and undies/jammies. It smells so calming and helps us to fall asleep. We love this!
Great scent that lasts for weeks! You don't even need to use a lot of the product to get the positive benefits!
North Carolina
My Clothes Smell Great Love The After Results last A Little Bit But thats Because I use this product alot
Phoenix, AZ
I love how downy leaves my clothes really soft and smelling good as well. No other product comes close
Sedalia, MO
Totally in love with the refreshing jasmine smell! Long lasting and leaves clothes smelling fabulous!
Tampa, FL
My go to liquid fabric softener. Love this scent. Not too much but just right. Great for all laundry.
I love the lavender scent especially on my clothes. Everything smells fresh and clean and feels soft.

Looking for your answer?