Downy Ultra Infusions Fabric Softener, Lavender Serenity - 150 oz. uploaded by Christie T.

BY DOWNY

Enjoy an unforgettable, soothing scent experience with Downy Infusions Lavender Serenity liquid fabric softener. You'll remember the days you wear it. see more...

Lona M.
Council Bluffs
I love the smell of Downy fabric softner, especially the lavendar and vanilla. I get a lot of complements. I also love how soft my clothes are. However, I still notice the collars on a couple of my t-shirts still look stretched. It's also best to pour the softer directly into the laundry because if you put it in the dispenser, it will get thick gunk over time that will need to be scraped out.
Michelle M.
I use this in every load except for towels. I use the dryer sheets by Downey for towels. I love lavender and the smell is light enough to be pleasing all day, yet doesn't interfere with my perfume. The snell lasts a long time in my closet on the clothes I haven't worn for a few weeks. I don't know what I'd do without this product
DORETTA Z.
Lynbrook, NY
An incredibly inviting fragrance!  I absolutely love this product by Downy!  I find it lasts a decent amount of time too but
it is a bit pricey.  I now use it only for bedding, and "good clothes" to make the bottle last longer.  I will buy it again and I do recommend because you can't beat Downy products for laundry...and this fragrance is there best yet!
Deanna P.
Gloucester, MA
I've been using the Downy Lavender liquid fabric softener since they started making it. They have changed the name of the scent and the scent itself slightly over the years, and while I loved the original best, I still like a lot and continue to buy it. The price is not as inexpensive as some brands, but sales can be found, and the larger size is a good value. I buy at Target mostly, sometimes Wal-Mart, but you can even find at Dollar Stores. My clothes always smell so great and feel soft. I recommend for sure.
Sarah M.
Hillsdale, MI
I love this fabric softener. It is such a good scent and very soothing without being overpowering. It works very well and I am never disappointed by this product. The value is godo for the quality, especially if you buy it in large quantities, which I always do.
Amanda C.
Bay Shore, NY
Hands down my favorite Fabric Softener. I have been buying this brand and this scent for years now. I have always had sensitive skin and I took a risk and tried this one out after issues with other brands, and no issues. Wonderful smell and it lasts so long!
Bianca B.
It's a little more expensive than I would like, but I keep going back to it as store brands just don't seem to compare. I love lavender, but sometimes it can be too sharply floral/old-ladyish, but Downy hits the perfect lavender not here for me.
Christie T.
I really like the way downy ultra infusions fabric softener smells and works it smells so amazing and the smell last for a great amount of time the price is OK but worth it it leaves my clothes feeling so soft and looking nice I definitely recommend trying it out
Ivonne V.
Seattle, WA
This is my favorite scent of downy! It's lavender and I feel it also has a hint of vanilla. It doesn't smell just like clean laundry, but more like a spa in my drawers! Clothes come out silky soft! A little bit goes a long way.
Sharon A.
Allentown, PA
I truly enjoy this product - it softens and smells great. It leaves a nice scent on the clothes. I purchase it regularly at a local discount store. I will continue to purchase. I watch for it to go on sale and purchase a quantity. I highly recommend this product.