BY DOWNY #23 in Fabric Softener

Downy® Ultra Infusions™ Lavender Serenity™ Fabric Softener.
48 loads*. see more...

Alex B.
This is the best smelling fabric softener out there! It leaves our clothes so soft and smelling amazing! I always say my clothes are scratch and sniff because you can wear it, scratch at something and there is a release of the lavender smell! Sooo good! We don’t purchase any other fabric softeners. We have found that some stain our clothes, however this one does not.
Patricia M.
I bought this softener because I love the smell of lavender. It's Downy so it certainly softens your clothes and the smell is wonderful and relaxing, great for bedding. A bit pricey for the amount you get but I would continue to buy it.
Ashley C.
I do love the smell. It is nice to add this into my detergent which normally has to be scent free because I use detergent for sensitive skin. I never felt irritation from the fabric softener. The only thing is the smell can go away quickly. It does not hold to items like bed sheets, as long as I would like.
Jessica M.
Statesboro, GA
I have been using Downy fabric softener my entire life. I love the infusions line and this scent it the one i use on a regular basis. Very affordable and it keeps our clothes soft and smelling great! I would highly recommend!
Amanda G.
Smells AMAZING! A beautiful perfume scent, but isn’t harsh on your clothes. I usually like to add a little water to my softener just so it doesn’t stain my clothes. Even with that, your clothes still come out smelling good.
Marissa T.
Hilliard, FL
My all time favorite liquid fabric softener!!! Lavender Serenity has THE BEST scent and lasts til the next wash! I love climbing into my bed every night and smelling my fresh, clean sheets. Definitely worth going out and grabbing a bottle to try on your next load of clothes. The best part? You can purchase this bad boy for under $4 (that's right, FOUR DOLLARS) at Walmart and Target!!!
Maggie F.
Portsmouth, OH
Ultra downy infusions lavender serenity is my absolute new favorite fabric softener. Normally I'm not a big fan of lavender however I fell in love with this. It keeps my clothes nice and soft, helps cut down the static, and keep some smelling fresh.
Taylor C.
MY ALL TIME FAVORITE. I tend to go a little overboard on my softener but everyone always compliments the way my laundry smells. I will continue buying and recommending this product!
Taylir L.
I love the smell of this product!! I try not to use it unless I am for sure not washing any of my children’s clothes because of the harsh chemicals it has in it. I use it every once in a while o my clothes because the smell is amazing and it keeps my clothes soft. The price point of this product is fairly low.
Patryce C.
Irvington , NJ
From the first time I saw this fabric softener I was hooked because of the lavender scent. It truly does make the clothes feel amazing when they come out the washer. A lot of people don't understand why I use it they feel it's a waster of money but the combination of the softness and the scent is wonderful.
Michelle C.
Chillicothe, OH
Does this mix well in cold water wash ?