Downy Ultra Infusions Fabric Softener Lavender Serenity

Downy® Ultra Infusions™ Lavender Serenity™ Fabric Softener.
48 loads*.

Does this mix well in cold water wash ?
Start your review of Downy Ultra Infusions Fabric Softener Lavender Serenity!
2 months agoFernley
Downy Ultra Infusions Fabric Softener Lavender Serenity is great for bedding it’s sent helps me relax and sleep . Great for all your laundry too . I wish it lasted a little longer though because my family makes a lot of dirty laundry . I would recommend it to anyone who needs to relax after a hard day .
2 months agoLago vista , TX
This is the softener I used to use but have since stopped. I liked the smell but the fragrance that’s added to this is unknown and not regulated which more than likely means it’s going to contain endocrine disrupters. So now I make my own fabric softener with nontoxic ingredients.
3 days agoMilwaukee
This product is a great softener in my opinion! It smells fabulous and does not have a strong smell it has a light but long lasting smell. This product is super affordable! I would totally recommend this product !!
a month agoMorgantown , WV
Keeps clothes feeling soft and doesn’t leave a residue or film on clothes. Fresh smell. Not overly floral or lavender. Comforting smell. Affordable fabric softener.
a month ago
Purchased at: Target
I’m so obsessed with this scent—I add it to most of my laundry loads because it’s the extra divine scent that makes you feel like all is good in the world. I will say that the suspicious chemical ingredients are always a con, it’s a non-eco friendly and probably not best for sensitive skin. In any case, this is heaven for my bed sheets, comforters, and clothes!
2 months agoGloucester, MA
I loved the original Downy lavender scented liquid fabric softener but this version is great too. My clothes are soft and smell amazing. I buy whatever size is the best price at the time. I have and will continue to buy this product. Pricing is fairly similar and competitive to the other brands. I also buy the complimentary scented scent beads and dryer sheets.
2 months agoOrlando, FL
I love Downy. All of their products usually smell amazing. My husband and I have sensitive skin and downy doesnt irritate ours. It makes our blankets feel and smell so good. I would definitely recommend this product and will buy more of it.
2 months agoDecatur, IL
I skipped fabric softener for years, tried natural products, used dryer balls, etc. and those were all okay, but honestly I missed fabric softener. I tried this scent, which I’m now in love with and I couldn’t believe the difference it made in our clothing. Less wrinkles in dress clothes, softer, material feels new again.
3 months ago
ONE OF MY FAVORITE SCENTS FROM THIS LINE! Serenity indeed. This lavender scent is incredible. I use this for linen and towels; which are much more noticeably soft after usage. I have used this product in a spray bottle for my pillows as a pillow mist.
3 months agoBakersfield, CA
Love love love LOOOOVEEEE this product. I love the scent and the way it makes my clothes feel after a wash. I love using it on my comforter and my sheets especially - going to sleep with my bed smelling this great is very soothing and refreshing. If you are looking for a good fabric softener this is it!