Downy® Ultra Infusions Citrus Spice Liquid Fabric Softener 77 fl. oz. Plastic Jug

BY DOWNY

Contains renewing scent pearls for fresh bursts of fragrance that release with your embrace. see more...

Bre F.
This is an good fabric softener. It is one of my top brands that I purchase. It has a great scent. The scent last long on my clothes. Overall a great fabric softener to purchase.
Rebecca B.
This is a great fabric softener i have been using this for years and never had a problem with it. It comes in different scents and great for everyone. It is a affordable.
Jessica M.
Columbus, OH
The scent on these remind me of my childhood. I love the fresh,clean scent and most of all the fact that it removes ALL static cling in my laundry. The fresh scent stays behind long after I do the laundry. My towels and sheets are soft,and my clothes hardly wrinkle. Always a favorite in my home!
Sarah N.
Oscoda, MI
We us this at work for our massage sheets and it works great. everyone compliments on how our sheets always smell pleasant but not over powering with a specific fragrance. We do have to rinse trice or it seems to leave a weird film on the sheets.
Daiana u.
l olor en estos me recuerdan a mi infancia. Me encanta el olor fresco, limpio y sobre todo el hecho de que se aferran elimina TODOS estática en mi ropa. El aroma fresco se queda mucho tiempo después de lavar la ropa. Mis toallas y sábanas son suaves, y mi ropa casi no se arrugan. Siempre un favorito en mi casa!
Caitlin H.
Charlotte, NC
I don't wash anything without Downy. My mom has used it since I was a kid and I have always used it. Even in college I bought it and washed everything in it, well except towels. I suggest you don't wash towels in it. It makes them super soft but it takes away the ability for them to absorb water.
Kat M.
Smithfield, UT
I love the smell of this so much i could cry in all honesty. It leaves my clothes soft and it's really nice because i can't stand wearing clothes that aren't soft. It's what I've used since i started doing my own laundry and I would recommend it to others who do their own too.
Rashanae P.
The sheets and liquid softener from Downy are heavenly. The variety of scents available all smell great and can be mixed . Also it keeps my clothes incredibly soft, well after I've washed them .
Laura A.
LOVE THE SMELL AND THEY WORK SO WELL! I wish I could make my entire house smell like these. I like that I can use as little or as much as I want to for each load (as opposed to using something like a pod). Not too pricy considering it's strength!
Felisha G.
My family loves this product on our clothes! The smell is long lasting and it smells so good! The product is effective and does exactly what it says it does! The price is very reasonable as well! I would recommend this to anyone!