Downy® Ultra Infusions Citrus Spice Liquid Fabric Softener 77 fl. oz. Plastic Jug

BY DOWNY

Contains renewing scent pearls for fresh bursts of fragrance that release with your embrace. see more...

Laura A.
LOVE THE SMELL AND THEY WORK SO WELL! I wish I could make my entire house smell like these. I like that I can use as little or as much as I want to for each load (as opposed to using something like a pod). Not too pricy considering it's strength!
Bre F.
This is an good fabric softener. It is one of my top brands that I purchase. It has a great scent. The scent last long on my clothes. Overall a great fabric softener to purchase.
Michonne S.
Baltimore
This fabric softener smell so good on your clothes. It makes you clothes smell really good when u take them out the washer. They leave your clothes soft and smelling fresh.
Rebecca B.
This is a great fabric softener i have been using this for years and never had a problem with it. It comes in different scents and great for everyone. It is a affordable.
Rhonda L.
I love all the new fragrances that Downey offers , especially the citrus ! The great thing about Downey is that u don't have to use much at all to get the great softness and aroma.
Yesenia T.
It's a good product all smell good sometimes too strong some of there softners does leave your clothes soft Downy Ultra Infusions
Shelby V.
Downy smells soooooo good! We use both the laundry softer and the dryer sheets and they always leave our clothes smelling so so good!
Mariah S.
Hastings, Nebraska
Smells amazing and leaves my blankets feeling brand new! Even leaves a lingering smell so my next wash smells just as good
Kayce C.
I LOVE Downy for a fabric softener. So many different scents to choose from; citrus being my favorite. Clothes are so soft.
Ashlyn S.
Hixson, TN
Smells wonderful for my fiance's laundry. However, I cannot use this for myself due to being allergic to fragrance.