Downy® Ultra Infusions Citrus Spice Liquid Fabric Softener 77 fl. oz. Plastic Jug

BY DOWNY

Contains renewing scent pearls for fresh bursts of fragrance that release with your embrace. see more...

Caitlin H.
Caitlin H.
Charlotte, NC
I don't wash anything without Downy. My mom has used it since I was a kid and I have always used it. Even in college I bought it and washed everything in it, well except towels. I suggest you don't wash towels in it. It makes them super soft but it takes away the ability for them to absorb water.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Columbus, OH
The scent on these remind me of my childhood. I love the fresh,clean scent and most of all the fact that it removes ALL static cling in my laundry. The fresh scent stays behind long after I do the laundry. My towels and sheets are soft,and my clothes hardly wrinkle. Always a favorite in my home!
Kat M.
Kat M.
Smithfield, UT
I love the smell of this so much i could cry in all honesty. It leaves my clothes soft and it's really nice because i can't stand wearing clothes that aren't soft. It's what I've used since i started doing my own laundry and I would recommend it to others who do their own too.
Sarah N.
Sarah N.
Oscoda, MI
We us this at work for our massage sheets and it works great. everyone compliments on how our sheets always smell pleasant but not over powering with a specific fragrance. We do have to rinse trice or it seems to leave a weird film on the sheets.
Rashanae P.
Rashanae P.
The sheets and liquid softener from Downy are heavenly. The variety of scents available all smell great and can be mixed . Also it keeps my clothes incredibly soft, well after I've washed them .
tara b.
tara b.
Bloomington, IN
This is amazing for sheets and blankets! I love the lavander scent one the best. It makes blankets and sheets smell so good and the scent last!
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
My family loves Downy fabric softener and this scent is absolutely divine! Downy leaves our clothes smelling wonderful and feeling very soft.
Jasmine D.
Jasmine D.
Smells nice and keeps my clothes soft. My concern is keeping black clothes black, so I will have to wait a bit to see if this works for that.
Stephi D.
Stephi D.
Shaw AFB, SC
I am so addicted to this scent. My now husband loves the way it makes his clothes smell. Price is good on our tight budget as well.
Pamela C.
Pamela C.
National City, CA
Didn't like this at all . couldn't get past the scent. Clothes were soft just like any Downey product but coulkdn't stand the smell.