Renewing Scent Pearls Add Fresh Bursts of Fragrance Throughout Your Day Downy Infusions new Honey Flower liquid fabric softener takes your scent experience from plain old fresh to simply unforgettable with a sheer floral bouquet of creamy jasmine, lily-of-the-valley and sweet rose.  You ll remember the days you wear it. Blends layers of creamy jasmine, lily-of-the-valley and sweet rose for unforgettable freshness. Luxurious scents last from wash to wear. SilkTouch™ formulation infuses fabrics with a silky softness that makes your everyday fabrics feel fabulous. Also fights pesky static cling.

Is this worth the buy. My son has senseitve skin will this make him brake out
Do you think these products are worth the money?
Do you like the smell of Downy Ultra Infusion?
Start your review of Downy Ultra Infusions!
Product Highlights
My parents have a top load washer and I have a top load washer and un-diluted Downy gunks up the area to add fabric softener.in reviews
These smell so good, I prefer this over the unstoppables because it also makes my clothes soft and it lasts much longer.in reviews
Brandis W.
Flagler Beach, FL
Downy Ultra Infusions uploaded by Brandis W.
I’ve used all the scents available and they’re incredible, I just don’t use them [email protected] as now I use the scent beads but I recommend both!
Leila G.
Easley, SC
Love the fabric softener! Downy is by far my favorite! Always keeps my clothes smelling fresh!
Brittany T.
Athens, GA
This product smells amazing and you can definitely smell it on your clothes for a bit, but once you start wearing them, the smell is gone. It is very pricey, especially compared to the new packs that have detergent and fabric softener in them.
Sha D.
Decorator Expert Level 1
Leaves clothes April fresh all the time. The scent is not overbearing but when your nose hit the great scent you will be happy also. Downy is gentle on clothes. Can be found at many stores. Ultra Downy Infusions Sweet Dreams Liquid Fabric Softener
Deni F.
Love all the smells to each one! Such a powerful formula that it just sticks to all fibers in what ever your washing and hold on tight for long time smell good
Crystal W.
Cheraw, SC
The best smelling fbs! Seriously, what a great smell. It leaves my clothes smelling so fresh and my house as well. This product is affordable and I definitely recommend it!
Erica S.
Decorator Expert Level 3
Downy is hands down the best fabric softener out there. My husband and toddler always compliment how awesome our clothes smell! I was just in Walmart the other day and someone asked me what fabric softener i used because my clothes smelled so good! lol
Angie B.
smells qmazing. makes the whole house smell nice. i love laundry day. sometimes i run the dryer with somw of it so it makes the house smell nice
sarah C.
Fort Worth, TX
I love this product very much the smell is really amazing it gives your clothes an amazing scent I wouldn’t improve this product it’s cheap I highly recommend it guys 🥰
Christina D.
Lacey, WA
I like this product, but I normally get the lavender or the lavender beads. I love for my clothes to come out of the dryer smelling extremely fresh and clean. I recommend this product for anyone that may use other products and they don't smell fresh.