Downy Ultra Fabric Softener Simple Pleasures Lavender Serenity Liquid 90 Loads, 77-Ounce

BY DOWNY

Jamie E.
Man, WV
You can not go wrong with Downy! It's wonderful & it leaves your clothing soft and feeling freshly cleaned (even after it's hung in the closet for a week after washing). My only issue is the price. It's expensive for what it is! Again, you get what you pay for. I suggest using this on the more expensive clothing, such as dress slacks or shirts. It's worth every penny if you use it on more expensive garments!
Kendra C.
Hermitage, TN
Downy Lavender Softener has been my favorite softener since I was a kid. It smells amazing! It is very effective and the smell doesn't overpower your clothes it smells just right! It does it's job and makes your clothes so comfy!
Alexis W.
Vero Beach, FL
I have super sensitive skin, but I like my clothes to still smell fresh while using a free and clear detergent. This smells great, keeps my clothes soft, and doesn't irritate my skin at all. Will continue again and again to repurchase.
Laura T.
The lavender scent is great for a soft scent that is relaxing and soothing. It's a natural scent when your getting ready for bed. Using it on your sheets does wonders.
Brittani R.
Absolutely my favorite fabric softener! All of my laundry feels so soft and smells great. Plus the scent lasts for weeks!! It's the only fabric softener I will ever use.
BeautyProduct L.
Santa Rosa , CA
Downy fabric softener lavender scent is hands down my favorite fabric softener. It keeps my laundry soft to touch and smells divine. It's affordable and works well. What more could you ask for? I highly recommend this product.
Cecilia R.
Hollywood, FL
Keeps clothes smelling fresh and soft. You only need a cap full each load and the smell lasts keeping your clothes fresh. Its affordable and worth the few bucks. I would recommend this product especially this scent.
Sheena Y.
Bagley, MN
This is my favorite fabric softener by far, especially for washing the bedding in! It smells sweet, but not too sweet, and it relaxes us when we crawl into freshly washed bedding. It also cuts down on the static in the flannel sheets in the winter time.
Trina W.
Ogden, UT
For me, liquid fabric softeners are my favorite even with all the new options available. I love the Downy brand, and this specific product in lavender is my favorite for my sheets and towels. I love the smell
and lavender is extremely relaxing for me.
Rachel N.
The only fabric softener I will use on our sheets! Getting into bed after a fresh load is the most relaxing part of the day. Very affordable and you don't have to use as much as the bargain brands. My laundry smells awesome and is so soft