Downy Ultra Fabric Softener Refill uploaded by Tara C.

BY DOWNY

With Silky Touch™ Concentrated. 40 loads. Refill for Ultra Downy 40 load bottle. Feel more connected with Ultra Downy April Fresh, the sun-kissed, floral scent that s been in homes for generations.  Ultra Downy is our leading fabric softener, formulated to keep clothes exceptionally soft, fresh, and static-free. Contains Renewing Scent Pearls for fresh bursts of fragrance. Infuses fabrics with softness so they feel as good as they look. Fights against pesky static cling. Helps reduce wrinkles vs. leading regular detergent alone. 3X longer-lasting freshness and up to 33% more loads vs Non-Concentrated Downy April Fresh. see more...

• Is this worth the buy. My son has senseitve skin will this make h...12 Answers
Tina A.
Vacaville , CA
This downy makes our clothes so soft and it smells really good , there are no cons , it is very effective not disappointing at all , very affordable I have recommended this to all my family and friends and they always tell us how our clothes smell so good
Analyn A.
Barksdale Afb, LA
I'am using downy for almost 8yrs. The fragrance is a long lasting and the clothes are really soft. It is effective and affordable. You will not regret of buying this product!
Jamie Rose S.
I love downy laundry products because they work well and are gentle enough not to irritate my family's skin. I like that you can buy refills instead of having to buy a whole new bottle/box, because it is convenient and is money saving. For the quality, downy is both affordable and effective at softening the clothing. Another aspect I like about downy products is the variety of scents they have to offer because I'm big into my clothes smelling good fresh out of the dryer. If you're looking for a great fabric softener, give downy a try!
Meagan F.
This product always keeps my laundry smelling good and soft. I can't go without using it anymore. It is quite expensive for this product though but it is effective.
Roxie K.
Jackson, MI
Decorator Expert Level 3
Down is very refreshing. My clothes smell so good for about. 2 weeks i can go get a towel out of the linen closet and the whole closet smell amazing and fresh .. I also get a spray bottle and mix half water and half down and shake well and you can spray your hold house and it well smell clean for days ..
Ngoc D.
Spokane Vly, WA
I love Downy. I've been using it for years. It makes my clothes softer and more gentle on my skin. It also makes my shirts less wrinkly. The only downside is washing with Downy for a while makes my white clothes turn cream faster. I separate my white and colored clothes.
Cassie C.
Rochester, NY
I love fabric softener and always make sure I use it on my towels because they can become rough when washing. Downy works well but for the price it is comparable to most store brands. I would buy only if it was on sale and with a coupon.
Kaitlyn Y.
Oceanside, CA
I love the smell of this fabric softener and how well this works ! Whenever I don't use it , I can tell the difference in the clothes for sure between how they feel and how they smell. The price isn't bad either ! I always buy mine at Walmart
Sayda M.
Lol this takes me back to my childhood my mom used to use this on my clothes when I was a kid so now I use it when I do my laundry the smell is amazing & it's at a very good price you can also find it pretty much anywhere.
Adriana R.
Beaverton, OR
I love Dawny it leaves my clothes smelling so fresh and clean. I really like it when my clothes smell fresh and just have that soft clean feel and dawny does that so I highly recommend dawny to any one.
Nicole T.
Kennewick, WA
Is this worth the buy. My son has senseitve skin will this make him brake out