Downy Ultra Fabric Softener Refill uploaded by Tara C.

BY DOWNY

With Silky Touch™ Concentrated. 40 loads. Refill for Ultra Downy 40 load bottle. Feel more connected with Ultra Downy April Fresh, the sun-kissed, floral scent that s been in homes for generations.  Ultra Downy is our leading fabric softener, formulated to keep clothes exceptionally soft, fresh, and static-free. Contains Renewing Scent Pearls for fresh bursts of fragrance. Infuses fabrics with softness so they feel as good as they look. Fights against pesky static cling. Helps reduce wrinkles vs. leading regular detergent alone. 3X longer-lasting freshness and up to 33% more loads vs Non-Concentrated Downy April Fresh. see more...

• Is this worth the buy. My son has senseitve skin will this make h...12 Answers
Tina A.
Vacaville , CA
This downy makes our clothes so soft and it smells really good , there are no cons , it is very effective not disappointing at all , very affordable I have recommended this to all my family and friends and they always tell us how our clothes smell so good
Analyn A.
Barksdale Afb, LA
I'am using downy for almost 8yrs. The fragrance is a long lasting and the clothes are really soft. It is effective and affordable. You will not regret of buying this product!
Meagan F.
This product always keeps my laundry smelling good and soft. I can't go without using it anymore. It is quite expensive for this product though but it is effective.
Traci W.
Waverly, IA
Best fabric softener out!! Smells great, works perfect, awesome price!! I'll never buy another fabric softener! The yellow cap one is great to!!
Kathy G.
Norton, VA
Love the idea of less waste with the refills. This is so easy and convenient to use with the Downy ball in my washer. Smells great!
Rocio R.
Me encanta cuando mi mamá le hecha este producto a la ropa y queda con un olor sabroso por días y la ropa sale suave de la lavadora
Olivia F.
Wdm, IA
Decorator Expert
Horrible. It game my whole family rashes. It smells good. But I don't recommend it if you have sensitive skin.
Paulina A.
Victorville, CA
Amazing!!!! Leaves my clothes smelling amazing . leaves my clothes soft .
Love this product . Good prices when on a budget .
Sonya M.
Bonifay, FL
Downy is the best fabric softner on the market, in my opinion. These refills are great for a family of 4 on a budget.
Kristin K.
Stevens Point, WI
These refills are great. When I'm on a budget, I just use these to refill my old bottle to save a little money.
Nicole T.
Kennewick, WA
Is this worth the buy. My son has senseitve skin will this make him brake out