BY DOWNY

Downy® Ultra Fabric Softener Orchid Allure®.
Simple Pleasures®.
With Silk Touch™.
52 Loads*. see more...

Chelsea G.
Middletown
I used this fabric softener a couple of months ago and I’ve never ever had a problem with fabric softener before but I had a horrible allergic reaction to this! I’m talking rash all over my body! It was terrible and I will never ever use downy again for this reason. For anyone with even slightly sensitive skin- stay away!! One of the worst experiences of my life.
Hunter H.
Mesa, AZ
This smells amazing! As all the downy products, I’ve used, this did a great job of making my laundry soft and smell amazing for up to 2 weeks- no joke! Ill open my closet and it would smell so nice and floral. I would defiantly buy this again! Price point is around the same as others but you can find sales or coupons to get some money off.
Amanda R.
Makes my clothes super soft and the towels! My favorite is washing the towels with the softener because it makes them so soft and smells really good. Sometimes towels can get that nasty smell and this helps with that.  I would recommend this product anyone in search of helping with the softness of your towels.
Ashley W.
Baton Rouge, LA
Love the way this makes my clothes feel and smell. The smell really lingers but in the best way. My clothes always smells great and last longer when I use this. A little goes a long way and it's not expensive so it's definitely worth the money.
Teresa S.
Williston Park, NY
This is by far one of my favorite softeners. The scent is awesome. Not too strong where you get a headache. Also not perfumey. The scent is light and relaxing (if that makes sense ). Reminds me of the lavendar/vanilla scent. The only con I have is that the scent doesn't last very long on the clothing. I wish it were more long lasting.
Ashley G.
Sevierville, TN
I've started using this lone and I love it, the smells is so intoxicating and I really do love it, if I could find a way to.make this the only.smell in my house I would,.leaves my laundry feeling so soft and smelling like heaven
Sylvia P.
Aberdeen , SD
This stuff smells so good and makes your clothes feel so soft! It's at a good price and comes in many different scents or unscented. It works great. I will always choose this brand for fabric softener.
Amber H.
Columbia, SC
MY LORD THIS STUFF SMELLS AMAZING! Use this with scent boosters as well and literally your clothes never smell like regular clothes again. My jeans also never felt like jeans again because they're so soft now it's a fantastic feeling
Bobbie W.
Dayton, OH
Tide and Downy are my Dynamic Duo when it comes to laundry, and has been for years. In terms of quality I haven't found much that competes with it. The end result is always soft and clean laundry.
Brittany L.
I LOVEEE Downy Laundry Detergent! There is something so comforting about the fresh strong scent of a soft blanket washed in Downy! It brings me back to my childhood and its so comforting! I also really like that it is gentle on my super sensitive skin!