BY DOWNY

Ultra Downy® Fabric Softener Clean Breeze®.
With Silk Touch™.
90 Loads.
HE. see more...

Kennedy A.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I wash my bedsheets with this fabric softener and they feel and smell great! They make it impossible to
Leave my bed in the mornings. I love the way fresh sheets give me a whole new sense of sleep. I feel more at ease and the scent drifts me off into sleep so easily!
Isabelle M.
Brookings, SD
This is my favorite smelling softener. Leaves my clothes smelling fresh and clean. It also keeps my clothing soft and especially my fuzzy blankets. I would recommend trying this product.
Viviana M.
Kennewick, WA
Its so hard for me to find a softener to me to like. But let me tell you this softener makes your clothes smell so good and fresh! I wouod buy it everytime i go to the store.
Deb S.
Houston
Downy is my absolute go-to fabric softener. After all, its been around so long for a reason. Makes my clothes soft without reducing their lifetime, and makes them smell delightful. This scent is just as light and airy as "April Fresh," my other favorite. I have sensitive skin, so I tend to use scent-free, dye-free detergents- I love that Downy doesn't cause my skin to break out, so that I can use their scented products and not sacrifice fresh laundry smell!
Zulma A.
Staten Island, NY
I love my Downy , everything about it , it's so good for soft fresh smelling. Clothes, and wrinkles free , I love it , it's the only one I use It has never disappointed me , and I know it would not disappoint you , believe me it's the best , I have tried many other popular brands but none of them stand up to Downy
Giulia S.
Arlington, VA
I can't wash clothes and not use any softener. The result is just not the same once you get used to it. And this one is by far my favorite! The smell is soft and so are the clothes, after the wash. I tried some other brands but they're just not as good as this one.
Jeanne Y.
Deerfield Bch, FL
It's such a home-y type of scent that's not at all unbearable. The formula isn't at all thick; more watery which is good so that it doesn't stick & stain clothes (white clothes most importantly) ! I've always stood by this product & will continue to.
Alex M.
Brick, NJ
Downy is just one of those products I grew up knowing in my house. It is one of the best smelling fabric softener and it's a happy familiarity when I smell it on other people's clothing. Good brand. The only thing that deters me from buying is the price point.
Richa A.
San Francisco, CA
Downy ultra fabric softener clean breeze is the best fabric softener in the market. It is very effective and leaves my clothes soft and fresh. The scent is very refreshing. I highly recommend it. Good value for money
Michell A.
Miami florida
They have an awesome smell and the clothe get so soft
Pros: this product Is cheap, super effective
And I don't really have any cons
I like to use it on every clothe I have
I hardly recommend this product