Downy Ultra Fabric Softener April Fresh -  60 Loads

Downy Ultra Fabric Softener April Fresh - 60 Loads

BY DOWNY

Downy® Ultra Fabric Softener.April Fresh®.
With Silk Touch™.
60 Loads*.
Refill. see more...

• Do they sell the downy balls still? I'm in ontario and can never fi...9 Answers
  • I have never used a liquid fabric softener before. How does this wo...1 Answers
  • Is this liquid or powder? 3 Answers
Nikki j.
Nikki j.
Belcher, KY
Decorator Expert
My family has been using this product since I was a little kid,and now I trust and use this product with my family. It leaves my clothes so soft and smelling fresh for weeks. This Downy is very affordable and effective. I definitely recommend this product
Lina T.
Lina T.
Haleiwa, HI
I had a really hard time finding a good softener when I moved to USA because I missed the smell of my mom's clothes so much but when I found Downy was like home again! I love the smell when I open my closet! Definitely my favorite softener.
Danielle  C.
Danielle C.
I love downy!! It makes my clothes smells soooo good. And the smell really lasted a long time. I still smell it when I go out witch is great. It also makes your house smell really good once your done drying the clothes!
Kayla B.
Kayla B.
Appalachia, VA
Downy is the best fabric softener on the market. It keeps my clothes super soft and smelling good always! And now my clothes never fade or lose any color. I couldn't do laundry without my downy fabric softener!
Sara O.
Sara O.
Stockton , Ca
Absolutely LOVE this fresh scent. Leaves my clothes smelling amazing. My closet seems to have air freshener from my clothes smelling so good. Nothing like this fresh scent, almost makes laundry enjoyable lol
Alyssa T.
Alyssa T.
Bridgewater, NJ
Love the scent of this fabric softener and it really does its job! I notice a difference whenever I don't use it because my clothes feel more stiff (and obviously don't smell as good)
Joycelyn M.
Joycelyn M.
Stanley, NM
I enjoy that this product comes in a cardboard do it can collapse in the trash. It leaves your clothes smelling food. I've used this product for years and still enjoy it
Angela R.
Angela R.
Stockton, CA
I've tried other brands and they just don't compare to the freshness of downy. I love the scent and it stays with the clothing they don't get stale after a few days.
Danielle R.
Danielle R.
Dallas, TX
This is by far my favorite fabric softener ever! Honestly, I mostly buy it because of the scent, but it does seem to make my laundry softer!
Eliza G.
Eliza G.
I've been using this since forever. Love the smell and how it keeps my clothes soft and smelling good. It is a staple in my house.
Debbie J.
Debbie J.
Hamilton, Ontario
Do they sell the downy balls still? I'm in ontario and can never find them
Sarah K.
Sarah K.
What are some other uses for this product?
Karina S.
Karina S.
Mount Vernon, NY
Is this liquid or powder?
Christine H.
Christine H.
Noblesville, IN
Has anyone had a reaction to this
Virginia L.
Virginia L.
Is it a luquid or powder ? Does the fragrance last ?