BY DOWNY

Ultra Downy® Simple Pleasures® Dual Scent™ Sage Jasmine Thrill Fabric Softener.
52 loads*. see more...

Kimberly G.
Powder Springs, Ga
Sage and Jasmine together smells awesome! Its very long lasting without being overpowering. I wish this came in a larger bottle. Downey is my favorite softener, I use both liquid and dryer sheets for the ultimate scent and softness. I highly recommend this.
Martha L.
Smells fantastic, does its job, it's amazing. Leaves my clothes soft and it's great for when I hand wash my whites. I think it's a really effective product, it's pretty affordable, but I mostly enjoy the rich sent it gives off so that's why it's top shelf.
Sabrina A.
Des Moines, IA
I love the smell of this fabric softener! It's amazing and really makes the clothing look and smell so fresh! It goes really well with Tide with Downy -- it's a pricey softener but it works, so I'll keep using it and recommend it to others!
Melche E.
Dallas, TX
Jasmine scent is the best. Jasmine is the king of scents world and so having our clothes smells of this scent is certainly good. It's affordable and not expensive at all. I recommend it to anybody. It's great to have one
Haley B.
Durham, NC
Downy is the only fabric softener I use!!!! This stuff really works. I enjoy the scent and it also works. It is very effective! It is affordable and lasts a while as you don't need to use a lot to get the expected softness.
Chaylynn S.
East Taunton, MA
This stuff is so damn good it makes the clothing smells so good and it lasts so long after I put the clothes away and the next day or two I open the draw the smell comes rushing up its just so amazing
Monica D.
Brooklyn, NY
Downy Ultra dual scent sage jasmine thrill fabric softener is amazing smells great and last for 2 weeks ! It's effective makes clothing soft and smells very nice! It is affordable it's a little expensive but lasts long! I would recommend because I love the smell!
Jaime C.
For fresh clothes allllllll week long! This fabric softener literally leaves your clothes feeling brand new and fresher then ever! This sage and jasmine fragrance is light and fresh!
Liz S.
Flowery Branch, GA
This smells so good!!! IT leaves my clothes feeling so soft and smelling good all day long!! I would buy again,it was so effective and just make me feel really good. its really really affordable and everyone should use it! I Recommend this one!
Heather W.
Mesa, AZ
Tried this because it was a different scent then the usual sweet scents. I didn't like it, it kinda smells like a savory bread you'd get at a restaurant mixed with a candle.