BY DOWNY #3 in Starch

New! with Scent Pearls 40 Loads, HE Compatible I remember the smell of sheets when my mom tucked me into bed, and the smell of her shirt when she leaned in for a good-night kiss; light, floral, and familiar as home.  I think everyone has a memory that the scent of Downy will stir. Questions?  Comments?  Call toll-free 1-800-688-SOFT see more...

• What day do you do laundry ? Downy Ultra Concentrated Fab...1 Answers
  • Does it really soften your clothes?5 Answers
  • What is your favorite downy scent?6 Answers
Buy on Walgreens
VERONICA C.
Decorator Expert Level 1
Downy Ultra Concentrated Fabric Softner Smells so good. I had brought this from family dollar it was on sale..the pro no wrinkle when the clothes are dry. No cons. It is effecti ve. It will not disappointing. It depends on where you shop at . yes i would cause the clothes are very soapy in the washing machine.
Kandi B.
Amarillo, TX
Decorator Expert Level 1
I love my clothes to feel super soft. Downey always makes my clothes smell and feel so soft and look new. I like that it's so easy to out in the washer and forget about it until the loads complete and they smell amazing afterwards.
Jacqueline b.
California
Downey is very good with the bright and dark clothing, in my opinion, it leaves them very clean and smelling very fresh and good.This is very effective fabric softener and is a very affordable product to buy to wash your clothing, This product I have actually recommended to people before and they used not just them but my family usees it also.
caraline G.
Elk Grove, CA
I love this softener.  It is very nice and smells nice but not too overpowering.  I have been using it for years and years.  It is effective in keeping colored clothing from going dull and it is quite affordable.  I would recommend this to anyone wanting to try a new softener.
Amanda S.
The scent of this fabric softener is heavenly and keeps out the mustiness of our basement where the washing is located. It is extremely effective and leaves clothes and blankets alike soft as could be. It is extremely budget friendly. I would definitely recommend this product.
Juanita N.
Sequatchie, TN
[product:downy-ultra-april-fresh-liquid-fabric-softener-51-fl.-oz.-plastic-jug] I always buy this fabric softener it leaves our clothes soft and smelling great! I tell everyone to buy this stuff! Its amazing
Genis W.
Hot Springs, AR
I have used this product for many years, and it has never disappointed me. The smell is amazing and the bottle seems to last forever. It's not over priced at all and I would recommend it to anyone!
Gunner F.
Anderson, SC
I have been using this product for years! I love love love the way is makes my clothing, towels and sheets smell and feel! I will never use another type of fabric softener. This is the best one!
Vicki W.
Portage, IN
Smells great, with a classical scent that last long after you pull it out of the dryer. Which I really like when it comes to picking out a fabric softner. A little goes a long way, and it doesn't leave the gross film on your clothes. The price is amazing and in my household of 2 adults a bottles last about a month to a month and a half and you can find Downy anywhere!
Shanna J.
Downy works great and smells great. It also helps to eliminate any soap residue that may be left over from the wash cycle. Also if you have water shortage, just add a little downy to the little water you have before rinsing and the clothes will not have any left over soap residue or stiffness. It works wonders. The scent also lasts for days or even weeks depending on how the laundry is stored. Also, unlike other fabric softeners This does not leave blotchy oil looking stains on your clothes.
Princess B.
Bay Point, CA
What is your favorite downy scent?
melanie n.
Louisville, KY
Does it really soften your clothes?
Michelle L.