BY DOWNY

40 Loads My family and I have sensitive skin, so when it comes to our clothes, we need something special.  Downy Free & Sensitive is free of dyes and perfumes.  And it smoothes fibers so our clothes feel soft, soothing on sensitive skin. Questions?  Comments?  Call toll-free 1-800-688-SOFT see more...

• What is your favorite scent?3 Answers
  • Does this smell fruity ? Or does it have a soft smell ?6 Answers
Buy on Walgreens
Caelie D.
Dallas, GA
I never used fabric softener for the longest time since my dad is allergic to scented stuff, but I finally started using this amazing stuff and I'm in LOVE! I work in a gas station that sells food so I constantly smell like grease and chicken and like that, this is the ONLY stuff that gets the smell out all the way!
Olivia C.
Anderson, IN
This is my favorite smell! It’s a super crisp clean smell!! I always use Downy because they have never done me wrong! My clothes are always super soft after drying never stiff and wrinkly! And I’ve never know this softener to have a buildup effect on my clothes. My clothes always come out clean!
Angel A.
Lorain, OH
10/10 stars literally, lol the best thing ever used. The best thing to ever be invented, it's effective and works great leaves your clothes soft and smelling great! I'll never go without it.
jamie W.
I love fabric softener. When a new scent comes out I go out almost immediately to purchase and try. This is my favorite Downey softener to use for my towels. Keeps them super soft and fluffy. Love the way they smell!
Shawna N.
This is probably one of my favorite laundry products, because not only does it last long, but your clothes smell so awesome! They feel great, too! Nice and smooth. It always does the trick for the work out clothes, not to mention any other every day wear. I highly recommend this product! It is a bit pricier compared to other similar products, but with how well it works, I don't mind too much.
Samantha C.
I love this product! It keeps my clothes soft and smelling delicious! When they are on sale I take advantage and stock up so you can definitely get them st a good price! I would recommend this product!
Tanya H.
Culver City, CA
THIS IS MY FAVORITE FABRIC SOFTENER BECAUSE THE SCENTS ARE AMAZING AND IT LEAVES MY CLOTHES FEELING SUPER SOFT. SOMETIMES I JUST THROW MY FRESHLY CLEANED CLOTHES STRAIGHT OUT THE DRYER INTO A BIG PILE ON MY BED AND CUDDLE UP ONTOP OF IT BECAUSE THEY SMELL AND FEEL SO GOOD LOL.
Hannah M.
Cleveland, TN
This is the exact fabric softener my family has been using for years. It smells amazing. It will make you want to cuddle up in the warm pile of clothes that come fresh from the dryer. They always come out soft.
Kristen B.
Carol stream, IL
I absolutely love downy i use it in every load of laundry we do in our house which is a lot i have a pretty big family i don't know what i would do if i couldn't get my downy
Mandy L.
Downy is the only brand fabric softener I buy. I've tried off brands before and they just don't hold a candle! The scents are amazing and my clothes never feel cleaner/fresher.
Maria R.
Enigma, GA
Does this smell fruity ? Or does it have a soft smell ?
Alissa G.
Johnstown, OH
What is your favorite scent?