Downy Ultra Clean Breeze Liquid Fabric Softener 150 Loads 129 Fl Oz

Contains renewing scent pearls for fresh bursts of fragrance that release with your embrace Infuses fabrics with softness so they feel as good as they look Fights against pesky static cling Helps reduce wrinkles vs. leading regular detergent alone. Freshens with an incredible scent

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Downy Ultra Clean Breeze Liquid Fabric Softener 150 Loads 129 Fl Oz!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“Downy is the only fabric softener I trust and use.” in reviews
“I feel like the scent lasts and keeps my clothes smelling fresh all day long. ” in reviews
“downy smells great but i don't think it makes my clothes any softer than they were before i washed them with downy.” in reviews
“Leaves my clothes smelling fresh!!!” in reviews
Raleigh, NC
I love downy!!! Its the only fabric softener I use!!! Leaves my clothes smelling fresh!!! And soft
Saint Johns, FL
Love Downy! Only fabric softener I will use. Always get compliments on how our laundry smells.
Danbury, CT
Amazing! Got my clothes clean quickly, didn't leave a residue, and left a wonderful scent.
Lowell, MI
Smells great and easy to use! My clothes feel just like they did when they were new.
Spring Lake, MI
Every time I've used this my clothes have come out smelling amazing and so soft!
Baltimore, MD
I love to use this on all my textile stuff it keeps it soft and smelling nice.
I love to use this on all my textile stuff it keeps it soft and smelling nice.
This makes my clothes smell so good and so soft. I love this stuff so much
This makes my clothes smell so good and so soft. I love this stuff so much
suzano
Na minha opinião é o amaciante mais perfumado do mundo. Pena que no Brasil é comercializado somente no Sam's Club por um preço exorbitante. The best softner of the world.
Richmond Hill, ON
After every use, my towels are smelling fresh and soft. The scent isn't overpowering. Towels that used to feel rough are now soft again.
Smell good. It makes the laundry soft and fresh smelling. Its cheaper than other brands and much much better.

Looking for your answer?