Downy Ultra Clean Breeze Fabric Softener - 60 Loads uploaded by Karsen L.Downy Ultra Clean Breeze Fabric Softener - 60 Loads uploaded by Sandra I.

BY DOWNY

Downy® Ultra Clean Breeze® Fabric Softener.
With Silk Touch™.
60 Loads*.
HE. see more...

Sonia G.
San Marcos, TX
Downy is so great. I love the smell of downy. Pros last for a long time, cons it cost money. It is very effective and not disappointing. It is affordable for softener but I'm a college kid so to me it's expensive.
Yanelis M.
I love Downy fabric softener!! I have used other brands and always end up going back to this one!! Great smell and leaves my laundry very soft!! It’s affordable and you can find it almost everywhere!!
Chrissy W.
Kooskia
I use this brand for my grandfather's clothes and I do like the way his clothes feel after a wash. And we hang dry his clothes so it keeps them from getting stiff and rough. Great product
Kathryn W.
Greenwood, IN
if this is not your go to product then i don't know what your grandma taught you growing up. this is a product that if i see it at the dollar tree, im buying all of them.
Judy R.
Uppr Marlboro, MD
We love the Downy fabric softener in our home. I grew up using this, and now my family loves it too. The scent is just right for my family and I love how our clothes feel after use. The price point is on target and even better when on sale or combined with a coupon.
Maggie N.
Hatboro
Absolutely love this product !!! We have a large family so I do a lot of wash. It helps make all of our clothes static free and helps keep the clothes looking new !! Also it's very gentle so I can even use it for our toddlers clothes without having to worry about his skin breaking out.
Heather S.
Manteca, CA
This is an absolute must have for me. I use it with every load of laundry I do because it keeps everything smelling so fresh and so clean and it's very affordable. I'd recommend to everyone, even those with sensitive skin like myself (it has never bothered me).
Faith R.
Simi valley, CA
Love Downy softeners. They keep the laundry extra soft and smelling great too! I use them for every load of laundry (almost daily) and they are extremely effective. Super affordable and im completely satisfied with them. I would 100% recommend.
Jordan S.
Grovetown, GA
I love Downey fabric softener! It smells wonderful and makes our clothes feel extra soft! It's just a little more expensive then the shelf brands and well worth it!
Samantha D.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
My favorite! My #1 brand over any other softener. I love the way my clothes smell, they'Re so soft and clean smelling. It's very effective at reducing static and softening the texture of your clothing so it's not so rough. It's Alittle more expensive over the other brands but worth it! Recommend you try!