BY DOWNY #1 in Fabric Softener

Protect your clothes with Downy® Ultra April Fresh™ Liquid Fabric Conditioner.  Downy® doesn’t just soften — it also protects against laundry damage that can lead to stretching, fading and fuzz. Try it out and leave a review! Available at Target.

• What downy scent is the best?15 Answers
  • Is fabric softener really necessary? Does it make that mu...15 Answers
  • Why can't you find coupons for downey anymore in the Sund...3 Answers
Downy® Ultra April Fresh™ Liquid Fabric Conditioner
  • "This fabric liquid softener is the best fabric softener ever, my mother has always used this and ever since I have been living On my own I Have used this and it leaves your clothes smelling and feeling so good" in 4 reviews
  • "It never seems to leave any residue on my clothes and softens my clothes like no other fabric softener brand, especially towels!" in 3 reviews
  • "Leaves your clothes smelling wonderful for days" in 1 review
  • "Downey leaves your clothes smelling fresh and soft." in 1 review
Alesia B.
I use this fabric softener and only this fabric softener. It softens towels so they’re not scratchy and makes my sheets feel luxurious. So much so that I don’t want to get out of the bed in the morning. The scent is April Fresh. I don’t know what April smells like so I can’t compare is validity but it smells lovely. I use this in conjunction with Downey scent boosters and have been completed on my smell. I recently pulled some of my son’s baby clothes out from being stored for over a year and the lady who took them said, “What detergent do you use? These smell great. I didn’t even wash them they smelled so fresh and clean.” She thought it was some secret new thing I was doing/using. Nope. Just Downey April Fresh.
borie l.
Fife, WA
Review for: Ultra Fabric Softener Liquid April Fresh more...
I’ve always used fabric softener with my clothes but recently switched over to Downy’s April Fresh. I honestly don’t really know what fabric softener does for my clothes (haven’t noticed anything noticeably different) but I mainly use it for a lasting smell. I’m not sure what my parents used when I was living at home but that always did a great job of holding in a scent for a long time. However, I don’t feel like this Downy does as great of a job. The clothes smell very good and fresh out of the laundry but doesn’t retain the smell for a long time. Hoping to find a better holy grail fabric softener!
Brandy R.
Windsor, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Review for: Ultra Fabric Softener Liquid April Fresh more...
This was always a favorite of mine, but it’s kinda expensive y’all. It does have an a amazing fresh scent to it. It does keep your clothes soft and scented. I like their blue and pink bottles they have been the same forever. I would recommend it, but the only thing I don’t like is the price. I think it could be a little cheaper. But I’ll more than likely buy it again sometime .
Maddy G.
Senoia, GA
Review for: Ultra Fabric Softener Liquid April Fresh more...
I love this product! It makes your clothes smell extra fresh! It gives them a little bit of extra long lasting scent! This product is almost always in my house and I consider it a must have! Ever since I was little my mom was using this and now i do too! It’s fairly affordable and you can buy it almost anywhere! I would definitely recommend this product!
Rachel B.
New York
I find many fabric softener scents to be really overpoweringly strong. As a caveat to anyone with a sensitive nose, Downy Ultra April Fresh is not meek when clothes are freshly dried. I would say, however, that the scent dies down relatively quickly, which is why I don't think it's overbearing (sometimes the combination of fabric softener plus whatever people are wearing is just wayyyy too much scent going on at once). Most importantly, Downy does not make my skin itchy or break out.
Michelle G.
Flushing, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have been a fan of Downy for a very long time. It is definitely the most effective fabric softener I have ever used. The April Fresh scent is amazing and leaves a light, pleasant scent on the clothes. My clothes come out soft and I can really tell the difference when I didn't add Downy to the wash. I would strongly recommend this product and would not do laundry without it.
Pang H.
Review for: Ultra Fabric Softener Liquid April Fresh more...
My Clothes Smells So Good And Soft! Thanks To A Friend Who Introduction Me To This! I Was Hugging Her And I Thought She Smell Nice And She Was Telling Me Her Shirt So Soft. So I Ask Her And She Was Just Like I Dont Know I Just Use This (Downy)! 💕 I Bought The Brand And Used It! OMG It Was Good! 💕💕💕💕 Recommend 100%
Shamra G.
I can't even tell you how long my family has been using this product and how much I love it. I can remember it in the laundry room as a child, and I still buy it now as a young adult in college, so I have been a consistent and loyal customer. Over the years, it has never let me down. It softens my clothes and leaves them smelling fresh and clean. I honestly wouldn't do my laundry without it. I would most definitely recommend this product.
Tammy B.
Review for: Ultra Fabric Softener Liquid April Fresh more...
This is my favorite fabric softener! It smells great and really makes a difference with softness and static cling control. I stopped using it for a short time when I was trying to save money and when I went back to it I was so happy to have fresh and soft clothing and linens again!
Arlet L.
west covina
Review for: With Silk Touch more...
It’s descent. I feel it does not leave a strong scent on my clothes. I like my clothes to smell good after it has been washed unfortunately this fabric softener was not the one for me. I would not recommend if you like your clothes to smell good after it has been washed and dried
Teresa L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Is fabric softener really necessary? Does it make that much of a difference?
Catherine B.
What downy scent is the best?
Karen A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
What do you like and dislike about this product
Nora E.
Visalia, CA
Which downy is the best?
Bryana B.
Northport, AL
I want to know is this good for all materials ?