BY DOWNY #17 in Fabric Softener

Protect your clothes with Downy® Ultra April Fresh™ Liquid Fabric Conditioner.  Downy® doesn’t just soften — it also protects against laundry damage that can lead to stretching, fading and fuzz. Try it out and leave a review! Available at Target.

• What downy scent is the best?15 Answers
  • Is fabric softener really necessary? Does it make that much of a ...15 Answers
  • Why can't you find coupons for downey anymore in the Sunday Paper...3 Answers
Downy® Ultra April Fresh™ Liquid Fabric Conditioner
  • "This fabric liquid softener is the best fabric softener ever, my mother has always used this and ever since I have been living On my own I Have used this and it leaves your clothes smelling and feeling so good" in 4 reviews
  • "It never seems to leave any residue on my clothes and softens my clothes like no other fabric softener brand, especially towels!" in 3 reviews
  • "I do have very sensitive skin however." in 1 review
  • "Downey leaves your clothes smelling fresh and soft." in 1 review
  • "Leaves your clothes smelling wonderful for days" in 1 review
Rachel B.
New York
I find many fabric softener scents to be really overpoweringly strong. As a caveat to anyone with a sensitive nose, Downy Ultra April Fresh is not meek when clothes are freshly dried. I would say, however, that the scent dies down relatively quickly, which is why I don't think it's overbearing (sometimes the combination of fabric softener plus whatever people are wearing is just wayyyy too much scent going on at once). Most importantly, Downy does not make my skin itchy or break out.
Michelle G.
Flushing, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have been a fan of Downy for a very long time. It is definitely the most effective fabric softener I have ever used. The April Fresh scent is amazing and leaves a light, pleasant scent on the clothes. My clothes come out soft and I can really tell the difference when I didn't add Downy to the wash. I would strongly recommend this product and would not do laundry without it.
Sham G.
I can't even tell you how long my family has been using this product and how much I love it. I can remember it in the laundry room as a child, and I still buy it now as a young adult in college, so I have been a consistent and loyal customer. Over the years, it has never let me down. It softens my clothes and leaves them smelling fresh and clean. I honestly wouldn't do my laundry without it. I would most definitely recommend this product.
Judy B.
Lexington,SC
I love the Downy fresh scent! I hang a lot of my dress clothes to dry and I find that they are as soft as if they have been dried in the dryer. My husband tries to sneak cheaper brands in but I can tell immediately. Nothing softens like Downy.
Ashlyn M.
Indianapolis, IN
I love this product! It smells wonderful and keeps my clothes in wonderful condition. It’s super affordable and lasts for many loads. I love using this on my clothes to keep them preserved and I recommend it to everybody!
Abby H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This fabric softener is great! The smell is great and it leaves your clothes feeling soft. The only downside is if you put too much in your washer it will leave marks on your clothes and they will need to be re washed
Katie H.
Springboro, OH
I think I have a problem. The amount of this fabric softener I go through is insane, but the smell of it on all my clothes and bedding is delightful and smells like home. I often add extra to my personal wash, and let the clothes soak in it a little longer so they absorb more. Crazy, right?!
Sharon P.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Review for: Other more...
If you like fabric softener does not too perfumey or has too much of a strong scent then this is the one for you not only is a good smell but I also like the way it feels it has multiple uses I can use this with water in a spray bottle to make my own homemade Febreze and also I like this because it's compact it's small in size but you can get a lot out of it like 4 gallons
Kathleen F.
Oswego, NY
I use this fabric softener with my gain detergent and it’s a perfect combination! This is good for sensitive skin like mine and keeps my clothes smelling fresh and feeling soft!
Maira Alejandra M.
Silver spring, MD
So nice fresh smell . It leaves a aroma on the clothes for more days .The price is reasonable and you can get it at any market store . Downy® Ultra April Fresh™ Liquid Fabric Conditioner . Give it a 😘
Teresa L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Is fabric softener really necessary? Does it make that much of a difference?
Catherine B.
What downy scent is the best?
Karen A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
What do you like and dislike about this product
Nora E.
Visalia, CA
Which downy is the best?
Bryana B.
Northport, AL
I want to know is this good for all materials ?