Downy Sun Blossom Liquid Fabric Softener - 129floz (150 Loads) uploaded by SANDRA GABRIELA G.

BY DOWNY

Downy sun blossom liquid fabric softener - 129floz (150 loads) see more...

Buy on Target
Rebecca A.
Brooklyn, NY
This downy softener always smells so good. It leaves my clothes with a fresh scent and helps keep my clothes color looking fresh. I have never had a problem with color fading or bleeding. Even when I've had whites mixed in with a pair of jeans by accident my shirt was still white.
Carlie B.
Bigelow, AR
I have tried tons and tons of fabric softeners and still haven't found "the one for me".....until now!! This stuff smells so good and leaves my clothes soft not stiff like some others or not using softener at all. The scent last forever. It's my all time favorite now!!
Elizabeth A.
Toledo, OH
Downy is the only fabric softener I use. It leaves the laundry smelling fresh & soft keeping my clothes in great condition. Affordable and worth every penny. Would recommend this product over all others.
Laura M.
Yonkers, NY
I love Downy. It makes our clothes smell so amazing. I have used several different once because they are cheaper but the sent just goes away and I love that with downy you take the clothes out the draw and you smell like fresh clean clothes.. love it
Crystal V.
Fresno , CA
I buy this product every time I run out of my Gain with softener and it's my go to product of all time it's effective my clothes are always soft and smell great it's affordable price. I would recommend it.
Kemon L.
Shalimar, FL
Perfectly soft laundry every time! There's a reason why Downy has been around for DECADES. It softens clothes like no other and smells HEAVENLY! The scent even lasts on sheets that have sat in the linen closet for weeks! There's nothing like freshly washed/dried Downy soft laundry!
Sandy H.
Blue Mounds, WI
LOVE< LOVE the scent of this product. It smells so fresh and clean. This product is very concentrated, you do not need a lot of product. It keeps my clothes nice and soft, especially when I hang my clothes out on the line to dry, they do not come back in stiff.
Kleindys B.
El olor es rico, deja la ropa super suave y le quita más rápido el jabón. Lo recommendable es no enjuagar la ropa con el producto ya que le quitarías el olor. Sirve para panatalones, medias, pantys, ropa interior y los sueters los deja suaves y limpios.
Kylie H.
Aberdeen, MD
This is old faithful for me. I don't think I'll ever buy a different brand. I've never had any issues, it's very effective and affordable. 7 years and going, I'll always buy and recommend to others! It's widely available too.
Evelin M.
The smell is absolutely amazing! I love it, my mom has always used this fabric softener and she loved it and I do as well! it's also affordable as well, and you can find it just about anywhere! I would definitely recommend