BY DOWNY

New Downy Simple Pleasures Sage Jasmine Thrill is a bold twist on scent! Sage Jasmine Thrill with dual scent experience is a modern fragrance that creatively combines trendy fruity notes with classic and sophisticated florals and precious woods to create harmonies and a revealing scent experience. The fragrance opens with broadly appealing McIntosh apples and subtropical mango notes with pineapple accents reminiscent of the pacific islands. The white floral bouquet follows with vibrant notes of gardenia, French jasmine, spider lily and African violets. White musk notes, cedar and sandalwood round off the fragrance and provide a long-lasting freshness that complements and contrasts the top and middle notes. see more...

Allie S.
Allie S.
New Braunfels, TX
My parents used downy when we were little kids and I've continued to use it as I get older! I will never switch brands! It's affordable and will always be a staple in my home! You can buy it at any local drug/grocery store! I highly recommend this product!
Maggie L.
Maggie L.
Cambridge, WI
The smell of these is great and is one of my favorite fabric softeners even though I don't really have a problem with other ones I have just been buying this one for so long and considering it works, I don't see a need to change things up.
Christina T.
Christina T.
Greenville, SC
I love the way Downy makes my clothes smell and feel, and this is one of my favorite scents. My clothes feel refreshing after being in the dryer, and I love it! I can't wait to try out more scents from them!
Heather S.
Heather S.
Painesville, OH
Good stuff!! Downy never disappoints!! This sent is on point!! Good good job downy! I love it! And I love how it makes my clothes, towels and anything I dry smell great and fell so soft, with no static!
Allison M.
Allison M.
Mason City, IA
I have tried all the downy simple pleasure fabric softeners and I love them all. Just the right about of scent delivered to your clothes without being over powering
Chaunyce D.
Chaunyce D.
I use these for not only drying my clothes but I also place them in my drawers to keep everything extra fresh. The scent lasts forever and it's not over powering
Ela R.
Ela R.
Los Angeles, CA
These fabric softener sheets also smells really amazing I love them and I love all fabric sheets honestly you can't go wrong with any of these options
Keiwandra C.
Keiwandra C.
Norfolk, VA
Usually I have to throw 2 sheets but with this one I only have to throw in 1! Th we smell is so powerful in you clothes and it last a long while.
Zavher M.
Zavher M.
Sugar Land, TX
It smells soooo good and the scent lasts for days in the clothing. The aroma of this fabric softener fills the entire house when doing laundry
Theresa Z.
Theresa Z.
Ocean view , NJ
Did you know that fabric softener sheets deter mosquitoes? Yeah. They do. So carry one in your pocket and smell nice while fighting off bugs!