BY DOWNY

New Downy Simple Pleasures Sage Jasmine Thrill is a bold twist on scent! Sage Jasmine Thrill with dual scent experience is a modern fragrance that creatively combines trendy fruity notes with classic and sophisticated florals and precious woods to create harmonies and a revealing scent experience. The fragrance opens with broadly appealing McIntosh apples and subtropical mango notes with pineapple accents reminiscent of the pacific islands. The white floral bouquet follows with vibrant notes of gardenia, French jasmine, spider lily and African violets. White musk notes, cedar and sandalwood round off the fragrance and provide a long-lasting freshness that complements and contrasts the top and middle notes. see more...

Krystina S.
San Gabriel, CA
Smells great and makes a great room freshener. I'll keep one in my pocket during the winter to keep handy when static becomes an issue especially when brushing hair. Just a tip, thread one through a brush (it's kind of a pain depending on type of brush but worth it) all the way to end of bristles, keeps hair from getting static during brushing.
Amber C.
Arvada, CO
Bought these fabric softeners because of the smell, hoping that it would make the smell of clean laundry last longer on my clothes. The fabric softeners were effective and did what they claim to do with a great scent! The price is a little high, but did a great job.
Lorrie B.
Chicago
Downy fabric softener is definitely one of the better products that I have used. It smells nice and fresh and keeps my clothes from becoming "staticky". It is a little more expensive but you get what you pay for. More money, better products.
jocelyn t.
Cherry Hill, NJ
it smelled nice but it was quite over powering, did make my clothes soft but not quite as soft as snuggle (my favorite) so i mean it gets the job done but i dont think i would buy it again if i had the option
Jasmine V.
Austin, TX
I'd like to mention that my name is Jasmine - and I absolutely hate the smell of Jasmine flowers. HOWEVER, this smells glorious. It also does not leave my clothes 'sticky' as other dryer sheets do. I would definitely use this product again as soon.
Allie S.
New Braunfels, TX
My parents used downy when we were little kids and I've continued to use it as I get older! I will never switch brands! It's affordable and will always be a staple in my home! You can buy it at any local drug/grocery store! I highly recommend this product!
Maggie L.
Cambridge, WI
The smell of these is great and is one of my favorite fabric softeners even though I don't really have a problem with other ones I have just been buying this one for so long and considering it works, I don't see a need to change things up.
Christina T.
Greenville, SC
I love the way Downy makes my clothes smell and feel, and this is one of my favorite scents. My clothes feel refreshing after being in the dryer, and I love it! I can't wait to try out more scents from them!
Heather S.
Painesville, OH
Good stuff!! Downy never disappoints!! This sent is on point!! Good good job downy! I love it! And I love how it makes my clothes, towels and anything I dry smell great and fell so soft, with no static!
This is a great dryer sheet. It makes your clothes smell so wonderful and fresh. It helps with the wrinkles as well and keeps them nice and soft. It is priced great so it makes it affordable for a large family. I would definitely recommend this product!