Downy Simple Pleasures Orchid Allure Liquid 78 Loads, 62.0-Ounce Bottles (Pack of 6)

BY DOWNY

• Does this have a sweet smell?1 Answers
  • I have sensitive senses. Does it smell strong?2 Answers
  • Does it leave any residue on your clothes when you take to out of t...1 Answers
Barbara J.
Barbara J.
Round Rock , TX
I will never ever skimp on laundry items and Downy has this amazing scent that lingers and the softness in my sheets and towels is so awesome that I have never been able to get it from any other Fabric Softener. I love that it comes in a variety of scents now as well!!! I would definitely recommend this to anyone!!!
Courtney L.
Courtney L.
Otterbein, IN
I love this Downy. This smells amazing and leaves your clothes and blankets smelling amazing after for quite some time.
mandy s.
mandy s.
Leavenworth, KS
love the scent of this!! we have always used downy for years!! I love the new scents and they last for so long!
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
west columbia , TX
Love this scent. Target always had deals on downy. I use this to make febreeze. Very floral.
Jaime G.
Jaime G.
Battle Creek, MI
This stuff smells great! Love Downy fabric softener overall, the way it makes your clothes soft, and the smell lingers on your clothes!
Tina W.
Tina W.
Nederland, TX
For sure this is a keeper you can use in laundry or add to spray bottle with a cap of alcohol shake and spray
Your house will smell Aammazing friends for days!!!!
I use this on a regular basis it's affordable and smells great oh l said that lolđŸ˜‚
RUTH T.
RUTH T.
I have to say that I love this softer. It smells amazing and makes clothes and towels very soft. Can't go wrong either the price is great. I love it.
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Smells so good! Definitely a good purchase! I love downy products and that the smell sticks even after drying the clothes!
Savannah M.
Savannah M.
AMAZING smell that actually sticks. Definitely recommend. Watch the dollar store app for coupons!
Katie H.
Katie H.
Really makes all my clothes smell great! It's a good price for how well it cleans what you wash. You can pick it up almost anywhere, I buy it from Walmart.
Amy D.
Amy D.
I have sensitive senses. Does it smell strong?
Mandy S.
Mandy S.
Thurman, OH
Mega Parent Expert
Does the scent last until next wash, or does it disappear after drying?
Michelle A.
Michelle A.
Farmingdale, NY
Does it leave any residue on your clothes when you take to out of the wash?
VerĂ³nica D.
VerĂ³nica D.
Is the smell very strong?
Hannah P.
Hannah P.
Florence, AL
Does this have a sweet smell?