Downy Simple Pleasures Orchid Allure Liquid 78 Loads, 62.0-Ounce Bottles (Pack of 6)

BY DOWNY

• Does this have a sweet smell?1 Answers
  • I have sensitive senses. Does it smell strong?2 Answers
  • Does it leave any residue on your clothes when you take to out of...1 Answers
Megan F.
Reno
I found that I love to use Downy on my darks as it doesn't seam to leave any soap behind after a wash. I would recommend this to anyone that wants to keep their blacks black.
Barbara J.
Round Rock, TX
I will never ever skimp on laundry items and Downy has this amazing scent that lingers and the softness in my sheets and towels is so awesome that I have never been able to get it from any other Fabric Softener. I love that it comes in a variety of scents now as well!!! I would definitely recommend this to anyone!!!
Isabel T.
Savannah, GA
I use this on occasion when none of my clothes specify not to use fabric softener. I like the smell of this and the texture it gives to my clothes. It doesn't do a whole lot in comparison to without the softener though.
Kamila L.
Shirley, NY
This is my favorite laundry detergent of all times, not only it smells amazing when it comes out of the wash, it also lasts for weeks. It's very effective and I would definitely recommend it to everyone.
Vanna L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I don't always buy Downy Simple Pleasures because they just really aren't a good deal when you factor in price per dollar, but if all detergents were priced the same, I would definitely choose Orchid Allure! It's smells absolutely incredible and is one of the only detergents to leave a long lasting scent on my sheets/bedding. It's not cheap, but it's the best smelling detergent I've found and actually works well at getting my clothes very clean. Highly recommended!
Tina W.
Nederland, TX
For sure this is a keeper you can use in laundry or add to spray bottle with a cap of alcohol shake and spray
Your house will smell Aammazing friends for days!!!!
I use this on a regular basis it's affordable and smells great oh l said that lolūüėā
Jennifer S.
Austin, TX
I have hated the smells of detergent and softeners my entire life until I discovered this about two years ago. I swear by it. It smells amazing but isn't overpowering and long lasting.
Katie H.
Really makes all my clothes smell great! It's a good price for how well it cleans what you wash. You can pick it up almost anywhere, I buy it from Walmart.
Mariana B.
Far Rockaway, NY
Omg! This product is so amazing. I forgot my softener at home and had to buy this and I have used it ever since. Smells sooo good. Try it you'll love it
RUTH T.
I have to say that I love this softer. It smells amazing and makes clothes and towels very soft. Can't go wrong either the price is great. I love it.
Amy D.
I have sensitive senses. Does it smell strong?
Mandy S.
Thurman, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Does the scent last until next wash, or does it disappear after drying?
Hannah P.
Florence, AL
Does this have a sweet smell?
Is the smell very strong?
Michelle A.
Farmingdale, NY
Does it leave any residue on your clothes when you take to out of the wash?