Downy Simple Pleasures Orchid Allure Liquid 78 Loads, 62.0-Ounce Bottles (Pack of 6)

BY DOWNY

• Does this have a sweet smell?1 Answers
  • I have sensitive senses. Does it smell strong?2 Answers
  • Does it leave any residue on your clothes when you take t...1 Answers
Tammie S.
Germantown, MD
Since my skin is so picky about laundry detergent, thank goodness for Downy. It’s great on clothes and skin, but Downy Simple Pleasures Orchid Allure smells so good you’ll want to use it every single wash.
Barbara J.
Round Rock, TX
I will never ever skimp on laundry items and Downy has this amazing scent that lingers and the softness in my sheets and towels is so awesome that I have never been able to get it from any other Fabric Softener. I love that it comes in a variety of scents now as well!!! I would definitely recommend this to anyone!!!
Liliana D.
Fort Bragg, CA
My favorite scent in a clothing softener ever! I love using it in my towels and blankets!! I have recommended it at the store when asked in the clothing softener isle! Haha!! I will not switch to a new one anytime soon!
Kamila L.
Shirley, NY
This is my favorite laundry detergent of all times, not only it smells amazing when it comes out of the wash, it also lasts for weeks. It's very effective and I would definitely recommend it to everyone.
Vanna L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I don't always buy Downy Simple Pleasures because they just really aren't a good deal when you factor in price per dollar, but if all detergents were priced the same, I would definitely choose Orchid Allure! It's smells absolutely incredible and is one of the only detergents to leave a long lasting scent on my sheets/bedding. It's not cheap, but it's the best smelling detergent I've found and actually works well at getting my clothes very clean. Highly recommended!
Tina W.
Nederland, TX
For sure this is a keeper you can use in laundry or add to spray bottle with a cap of alcohol shake and spray
Your house will smell Aammazing friends for days!!!!
I use this on a regular basis it's affordable and smells great oh l said that lol😂
Jennifer S.
Austin, TX
I have hated the smells of detergent and softeners my entire life until I discovered this about two years ago. I swear by it. It smells amazing but isn't overpowering and long lasting.
Isabel T.
Woodstock, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I use this on occasion when none of my clothes specify not to use fabric softener. I like the smell of this and the texture it gives to my clothes. It doesn't do a whole lot in comparison to without the softener though.
Megan F.
Reno
I found that I love to use Downy on my darks as it doesn't seam to leave any soap behind after a wash. I would recommend this to anyone that wants to keep their blacks black.
Katie H.
Really makes all my clothes smell great! It's a good price for how well it cleans what you wash. You can pick it up almost anywhere, I buy it from Walmart.
Amy D.
I have sensitive senses. Does it smell strong?
Mandy S.
Thurman, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Does the scent last until next wash, or does it disappear after drying?
Hannah L.
Florence, AL
Does this have a sweet smell?
Verónica D.
Is the smell very strong?
Michelle A.
Farmingdale, NY
Does it leave any residue on your clothes when you take to out of the wash?