Downy Simple Pleasures Orchid Allure Fabric Softener Sheets 105 Count (Pack of 9) uploaded by Corina T.

BY DOWNY

Gabrielle L.
These sheets have a nice scent and leave your clothes smelling nice as well as getting rid of static and leaving clothes soft.
amanda c.
Henderson, KY
My favorite fabric softener sheets. They smell delightful. My clothes are so very soft and smell amazing when using these.
Yael M.
This was a special edition fabric sheets and they were amazing the smell lasted forever on the clothes that on the bedding
Princess N.
Astoria, NY
Clothes will smell fresher than ever with these sheets. It smells great and you will never want anything else again!
Corrine V.
Yakima, WA
Smells so good! I rarely ever find these so i get the purple lavender one bc its easier to find. Both smell great!!
Corina T.
Laredo, TX
These are for when you dry your clothes in the dryer they smell so good and fresh and like flowers. #amberblossoms
Frankie L.
Fort Bragg, CA
Smells super good, i can smell the sheets after 3 weeks of being washed. It makes everything a little more soft.
Barbara M.
Homestead, PA
Tried these and didn't like them at all . The scent was way to much and I couldn't reuse them like other brands .
Michelle T.
Millville , NJ
I really loved these but my husband said they made him smell too girly. I would buy them again if I were single.
Jessi R.
Claymont, DE
No complaints! They smell great and soften my laundry. I also use them to dust my baseboards on occasion.