Downy Simple Pleasures Orchid Allure Fabric Softener Sheets 105 Count (Pack of 9) uploaded by Corina T.

BY DOWNY

Elise H.
This is such a great scent for bed linens especially in the fall and winter time. The scent is so warm and cozy smelling and lasts a really long time. I would say this scent lasts almost twice as long as regular scents of softener.
Katelyn B.
Seattle, WA
I love this product and I swear by it! They make my clothes smell so wonderful and make my clothes feel so soft and not staticky at all! They are a bit expensive but worth every penny! Definitely recommend!
Yasmine G.
These smell so good and it leaves my clothes so soft but I do think that downy is over priced. I understand that it is a quality product that takes care of my clothes but could it take care of my wallet as well?
Rachael C.
Paola, KS
My daughter picked this out for us to try and I couldn't be happier. We went and purchased the liquid softener to go with it. As all the other products. The smell is amazing and lasts a long time.
Rachel H.
This smells great. It sure makes my laundry all soft and ready to be snuggled... I mean worn. I love this stuff and so does my family. Honestly the scent is so comforting. I highly recommend this product.
Sava R.
Perris, CA
I love these they smell amazing the leave my clothes smelling good and take away the static as well I would keep purchasing these and they are affordable and good quality love love this brand
Bree T.
Blacksburg, VA
I always use dawn fabric softener sheets for my dryer! I love the fresh smell on my clothes, and it definitely makes me feel clean when i get dressed. I love when other people notice how good my clothes smell! It makes me feel like I did a job well done!
Heidi V.
This keeps me from wearing perfume, seriously. And I get compliments that I smell so good when it's really these babies that do it for me and it lasts pretty long. One of my favorites!
Krystal P.
San Antonio, TX
Smells great and keeps the clothes soft with out making them grimey. Sometime softness leave a almost like a film of softness on clothes that rubs off on to your skin while wearing.
Angela D.
The smell of this is AMAZING. I love to try different scents this is one of my favorites. Easily found in stores and not too expensive usually can find a sale.