Downy Simple Pleasures Orchid Allure Fabric Softener Sheets 105 Count (Pack of 9)

BY DOWNY

Bailey K.
Bailey K.
Indianapolis , IN
This softens my loads of laundry so well. The concentrated forumula never leaves residue on towels or the inside of the washer and the soft scent" is just amazing! Recently I did laundry and folded it on my bed, then left for almost 4 weeks for a vacation. When I got back I assumed i would need to rewash the clothes because they were just sitting out, but as I unfolded, everything STILL smelled amazing! I cant find this scent in stores so I buy online, but I really really hope that down offers it in stores soon.
Kelly K.
Kelly K.
Norristown, PA
If you are like me and love that fresh straight from the dryer scent, then these fabric softeners are what you are looking for. The scent is quite strong so if you have a fragrance sensitivity, you may want to choose something milder. I myself love the strong scented dryer sheets and fabric softeners. Especially the downy Simple Pleasures. The scent stays on my clothes until the next time I wash them.
Hunter H.
Hunter H.
Mesa, AZ
These are absolutely delightful and help keep your laundry clean smelling. The scent is strong enough to last for about a week, but not too powering to where it takes over your selected perfume. The other great quality about these fabric softener sheets is that they can be used for more than one load of laundry. Depending on the size, I can get 2-3 loads with each sheet.
Megan S.
Megan S.
Hilmar, CA
I like the fact that this product has a new scent and that is why i first purchased this item. The only thing was that i was a bit disappointed by the scent it made the clothes smell too much like floral and actually made my nose tickle quite a bit. I do have pretty bad allergies so that is probably why it didn't work as well for me.
Lizzy c.
Lizzy c.
I really just like these because of the unique smell I don't think they do a whole lot for softeing I think liquid softener is the best way to go not sheets but I just get these for the sent they leave on my clothes its not like any other brand. I have bought several times
Lauren W.
Lauren W.
These sheets are awesome and definitely made a difference with my clothes! If your load is too big, it may not give you the best results. These are relatively affordable, but there are many options on the market. I love this scent and all of their other ones.
Karen W.
Karen W.
Hinesville
This is my Husbands favorite! we would use this every time if he had his way but we have to watch our spending and they cost more then most brand we do buy them when we have a little extra or they are on sale and yes I would recommend them to someone else
Elise H.
Elise H.
This is such a great scent for bed linens especially in the fall and winter time. The scent is so warm and cozy smelling and lasts a really long time. I would say this scent lasts almost twice as long as regular scents of softener.
Kendra F.
Kendra F.
Even though I like the original pink Downy best I found this one lovely! It has a more grown up scent and it lasted quite a while in my closet. My friends always ask why I smell so good. It is my fabric softener :)
Yasmine G.
Yasmine G.
These smell so good and it leaves my clothes so soft but I do think that downy is over priced. I understand that it is a quality product that takes care of my clothes but could it take care of my wallet as well?