BY DOWNY

1 Box = 105 sheets; Fabric Softener Sheets - Lavender Serenity scent. 6.4" x 9". A scent experience for you and your clothes. Made in Canada. function openGCBalance() {var url = 'http://www2. meijer.com/nutrition/nutrition. aspx UPC=3700004436'; open Window(url, 700, 450);} function open Window(address, width, height, resizable, scrollbars) {if(!scrollbars) { scrollbars = "yes"; } if(!resizable) { resizable = "no"; } var new Window = window. open(address, 'Popup Window', 'width=' + width + ',height=' + height + ',toolbar=no, location=no, directories=no, status=no, menubar=no, scrollbars=' + scrollbars + ',resizable=' + resizable); new Window. focus();} see more...

Tiffany E.
Caulfield, MO
Smells so good! Works good to keep clothes soft and static free. I love these
Kayla L.
Pembroke, NC
These dryer sheets really leave your clothes smelling great! And takes the static out of the clothing! I definitely recommend them because they get the job done! And the scent lasts and lasts.
Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
These have been my favorite dryer sheets for almost a decade now. They are a tad bit more expensive than the cheapest but with how the scent lasts on everything I wash for days it's worth it. I don't have to strain to smell it in my bedding or clothing or towels. It makes everything so much softer. It does it's job phenomenally and this scent is so pretty, floral and calming. It is my favorite scent out of the collection. I will use this stuff as long as it's available and I recommend it to anyone. I have extremely sensitive skin and it causes no break outs or dry patches at all. This is the greatest dryer sheet ever.
Geena P.
Chicopee, MA
Best smelling dryer sheets hands down. The smell really stays in the clothes too. Kind of pricey compared to others. It totally worth it.
Ashley B.
I use these with snuggle fabric softener. These totally help my clothes stay 100% smelling good and soft!
Julie C.
Silsbee, TX
I love Downy Dryer sheets! They leave my clothes smelling great, but not too strong! They take the static out of my clothes and are very effective! I think the price point is perfect for what you are getting! I would recommend this product everytime!
Samantha S.
Table Rock , NE
Downy dryer sheets work wonders. They all smell great, but I'm a sucker for the floral scents.
Truly N.
If you want comforting scents that make you feel like you wrapped in love, then buy downy. The price could be perceived as a negative, but the long-lasting scents compensate in my opinion. If like your clothes to smell fresh and inadvertently making your home smell fresh as well, then buy this product.
Kristin B.
Newport News, VA
Absolutely amazing. Gets the job really done and leaves and amazing smell every time.
Candice C.
I know the current popular thought is that dryer sheets are bad, they leave a film... blah blah. I use these though, and I love them. The smell they leave on my clothes, the lack of static, and the removal of any and all dirty children smells from laundry room make this product a winner in my book.