BY DOWNY

1 Box = 105 sheets; Fabric Softener Sheets - Lavender Serenity scent. 6.4" x 9". A scent experience for you and your clothes. Made in Canada. function openGCBalance() {var url = 'http://www2. meijer.com/nutrition/nutrition. aspx UPC=3700004436'; open Window(url, 700, 450);} function open Window(address, width, height, resizable, scrollbars) {if(!scrollbars) { scrollbars = "yes"; } if(!resizable) { resizable = "no"; } var new Window = window. open(address, 'Popup Window', 'width=' + width + ',height=' + height + ',toolbar=no, location=no, directories=no, status=no, menubar=no, scrollbars=' + scrollbars + ',resizable=' + resizable); new Window. focus();} see more...

Kristine J.
Hamburg, MI
The smell was not for our family.

If you like floral this is for you. Our family had headaches and had to wash everything again. I am highly disappointed in this product. But if you like a lot of flowers than this scent is for you.
Taylor F.
McHenry, IL
Horrid smell is bad and it makes my whole family itch I don't no what or what is in them that does this but I bought them and will never again I ended up giving them Away I don't recommend this for anyone even if u don't have sensitive skin I don't nor does the family and we all broke out
Mabel C.
Carrollton, TX
I wanted to love this. It smelled so nice in the box. But then, I tossed 2 sheets in the dryer and nothing. Barely a trace of the heavenly scent. Le sigh. Won't repurchase!
Patricia M.
Love this laundry sheets leave all my clothes nice and soft and the smell is just incredible
Veronica M.
Hammond, IN
I have had these before and they are alright. Like when you get your clothes from the dryer it smells nice like flowers are in the dryer. One bad thing was that the fragrance did not last long. I believe they were affordable for certain things the sheets did have.
Isel B.
Chico, CA
Really great scent that makes your clothes feel really fresh. Not too strong but just right.
Silvia B.
Riverside , CA
These dryer sheets have a wonderful smell.  Leaves clothes smelling great. There are different prices at several stores that range from $3.00 for up to $5.00. Its even more affordable if and when you have coupons. I would recommend this product.
Julie C.
Silsbee, TX
I love Downy Dryer sheets! They leave my clothes smelling great, but not too strong! They take the static out of my clothes and are very effective! I think the price point is perfect for what you are getting! I would recommend this product everytime!
Adal A.
Brownsville , TX
I love this sheet smell for my clothes when I dry them they're cheap and the smell lasts long
Shain M.
Sykesville, MD
Leaves my clothes static free and it has a great smell that last. Can be used on all types of clothes