BY DOWNY

1 Box = 105 sheets; Fabric Softener Sheets - Lavender Serenity scent. 6.4" x 9". A scent experience for you and your clothes. Made in Canada. function openGCBalance() {var url = 'http://www2. meijer.com/nutrition/nutrition. aspx UPC=3700004436'; open Window(url, 700, 450);} function open Window(address, width, height, resizable, scrollbars) {if(!scrollbars) { scrollbars = "yes"; } if(!resizable) { resizable = "no"; } var new Window = window. open(address, 'Popup Window', 'width=' + width + ',height=' + height + ',toolbar=no, location=no, directories=no, status=no, menubar=no, scrollbars=' + scrollbars + ',resizable=' + resizable); new Window. focus();} see more...

Sidney O.
Bayonne, NJ
Downy is my favorite fabric softener to use. It smells like heaven and I can't get enough! It's good for gentle skin and those allergic to most detergents like myself. This keeps your clothes smelling fresh and it's long lasting! Tip: put some in your drawers for that fresh out of the laundry smell!
Cristal W.
Saint Louis, MO
These drying sheets are really good, they leave the clothes soft and smelling amazing for days, I use them in my drawers after I have finish drying the clothes and fold them with the clothes to keep them smelling good for longer and keep humidity away.
angel m.
These sheets smell soo good! Has a mature smell. And helps soften your clothes. I would recommend buying this product to anyone.
Nella C.
Greensboro, NC
I loooove the way these smell! They REALLY soften the clothes while keeping the scent nice & fresh ! I was impressed when I came back in town and showered and the clothes in the drawer STILL smelled like the downy ! Nothing like fresh clean clothes
Thanh Huyen N.
Springfield, OR
You must try this dry sheets. They are really good and smell great. I like this brand.
Nicole L.
Love the smell and how long it lasts on clothes. I can't usually use too much smelly cleaners bc of skin rashes but this hasn't caused me any issues.
Madison S.
Fort Hood, TX
I absolutely love these dryer sheets. They make your clothes smell so nice and it lasts for a long time
Shannon B.
Auburn, MA
I use these downy Simple pleasure dryer sheets orchid allurs on my bed sheets and towels. It's such a treat
Rae B.
Huntington, WV
Downy dryer sheets work just as incredible as the softener if you're out. Of course you can always use both for that super extra fresh feel and smell. It's inexpensive, I've used it for years. And I'm still amazed every time
Tiffany E.
Caulfield , MO
Smells so good! Works good to keep clothes soft and static free. I love these