BY DOWNY

1 Box = 105 sheets; Fabric Softener Sheets - Lavender Serenity scent. 6.4" x 9". A scent experience for you and your clothes. Made in Canada. function openGCBalance() {var url = 'http://www2. meijer.com/nutrition/nutrition. aspx UPC=3700004436'; open Window(url, 700, 450);} function open Window(address, width, height, resizable, scrollbars) {if(!scrollbars) { scrollbars = "yes"; } if(!resizable) { resizable = "no"; } var new Window = window. open(address, 'Popup Window', 'width=' + width + ',height=' + height + ',toolbar=no, location=no, directories=no, status=no, menubar=no, scrollbars=' + scrollbars + ',resizable=' + resizable); new Window. focus();} see more...

Truly N.
If you want comforting scents that make you feel like you wrapped in love, then buy downy. The price could be perceived as a negative, but the long-lasting scents compensate in my opinion. If like your clothes to smell fresh and inadvertently making your home smell fresh as well, then buy this product.
Sidney O.
Bayonne
Downy is my favorite fabric softener to use. It smells like heaven and I can't get enough! It's good for gentle skin and those allergic to most detergents like myself. This keeps your clothes smelling fresh and it's long lasting! Tip: put some in your drawers for that fresh out of the laundry smell!
Silvia B.
Riverside , CA
These dryer sheets have a wonderful smell.  Leaves clothes smelling great. There are different prices at several stores that range from $3.00 for up to $5.00. Its even more affordable if and when you have coupons. I would recommend this product.
Kayla L.
Pembroke, NC
These dryer sheets really leave your clothes smelling great! And takes the static out of the clothing! I definitely recommend them because they get the job done! And the scent lasts and lasts.
Cristal W.
Saint Louis, MO
These drying sheets are really good, they leave the clothes soft and smelling amazing for days, I use them in my drawers after I have finish drying the clothes and fold them with the clothes to keep them smelling good for longer and keep humidity away.
Nella E.
Greensboro, NC
I loooove the way these smell! They REALLY soften the clothes while keeping the scent nice & fresh ! I was impressed when I came back in town and showered and the clothes in the drawer STILL smelled like the downy ! Nothing like fresh clean clothes
Rae B.
Huntington, WV
Downy dryer sheets work just as incredible as the softener if you're out. Of course you can always use both for that super extra fresh feel and smell. It's inexpensive, I've used it for years. And I'm still amazed every time
angel m.
These sheets smell soo good! Has a mature smell. And helps soften your clothes. I would recommend buying this product to anyone.
Shannon B.
Auburn, MA
I use these downy Simple pleasure dryer sheets orchid allurs on my bed sheets and towels. It's such a treat
Madison S.
Fort Hood, TX
I absolutely love these dryer sheets. They make your clothes smell so nice and it lasts for a long time