BY DOWNY

1 Box = 105 sheets; Fabric Softener Sheets - Lavender Serenity scent. 6.4" x 9". A scent experience for you and your clothes. Made in Canada. function openGCBalance() {var url = 'http://www2. meijer.com/nutrition/nutrition. aspx UPC=3700004436'; open Window(url, 700, 450);} function open Window(address, width, height, resizable, scrollbars) {if(!scrollbars) { scrollbars = "yes"; } if(!resizable) { resizable = "no"; } var new Window = window. open(address, 'Popup Window', 'width=' + width + ',height=' + height + ',toolbar=no, location=no, directories=no, status=no, menubar=no, scrollbars=' + scrollbars + ',resizable=' + resizable); new Window. focus();} see more...

Shannyn B.
Middleport, NY
I use dryer sheets with majority of my washes, obviously any that are to go in the dryer. Nice scent, the clothes or towels are not staticy.
Geena P.
Chicopee, MA
Best smelling dryer sheets hands down. The smell really stays in the clothes too. Kind of pricey compared to others. It totally worth it.
angel m.
These sheets smell soo good! Has a mature smell. And helps soften your clothes. I would recommend buying this product to anyone.
Brittney B.
Leipsic , OH
These smell very good. I use one sheet every load. They do not leave the uncomfortable film on the clothes like some do.
Shannon B.
Auburn, MA
I use these downy Simple pleasure dryer sheets orchid allurs on my bed sheets and towels. It's such a treat
Ashley B.
I use these with snuggle fabric softener. These totally help my clothes stay 100% smelling good and soft!
Danielle O.
Wichita, KS
It makes me sad I can't make my whole house smells just like this all the time. I need more in my life!
Naomi S.
I love this scent. Such a clean and refreshing smell. Can't go wrong with all the clever downy scents.
Madison S.
Fort Hood, TX
I absolutely love these dryer sheets. They make your clothes smell so nice and it lasts for a long time
Shain M.
Sykesville, MD
Leaves my clothes static free and it has a great smell that last. Can be used on all types of clothes