BY DOWNY

1 Box = 105 sheets; Fabric Softener Sheets - Lavender Serenity scent. 6.4" x 9". A scent experience for you and your clothes. Made in Canada. function openGCBalance() {var url = 'http://www2. meijer.com/nutrition/nutrition. aspx UPC=3700004436'; open Window(url, 700, 450);} function open Window(address, width, height, resizable, scrollbars) {if(!scrollbars) { scrollbars = "yes"; } if(!resizable) { resizable = "no"; } var new Window = window. open(address, 'Popup Window', 'width=' + width + ',height=' + height + ',toolbar=no, location=no, directories=no, status=no, menubar=no, scrollbars=' + scrollbars + ',resizable=' + resizable); new Window. focus();} see more...

Michelle W.
I haven't smelt this particular smell but I tend to like Downy's smell choices in the their dryer sheet options. My favorite is their Infusions Lavender Serenity but I have a hard time finding it where I'm from. I do find it at Target but that's several hours from me.
Trudy L.
Falkville, AL
Downy is a trusted product that I have used for years. The Downy Simple Pleasure line has become one of my favorites. It leaves my clothes so soft and the smell is amazing. Downy is more expensive than others but is well worth it.
Kristine J.
Hamburg, MI
The smell was not for our family.

If you like floral this is for you. Our family had headaches and had to wash everything again. I am highly disappointed in this product. But if you like a lot of flowers than this scent is for you.
Miranda M.
N Kingstown, RI
Downy has been a family favorite for generations. They take all the static out of my clothes, make them so soft, and keep my clothes smelling fresh for a really long time. And the new scents are mesmerizing!
Tera S.
Hudsonville, Mi
Great product. It leaves my clothes smelling great. I also put them in all drawers so it continues to make my clothes smell great. All fabric sheets are pricey but these are on the more expensive side.
Veronica M.
Hammond, IN
I have had these before and they are alright. Like when you get your clothes from the dryer it smells nice like flowers are in the dryer. One bad thing was that the fragrance did not last long. I believe they were affordable for certain things the sheets did have.
Kayla L.
Pembroke, NC
These dryer sheets really leave your clothes smelling great! And takes the static out of the clothing! I definitely recommend them because they get the job done! And the scent lasts and lasts.
Mabel C.
Carrollton, TX
I wanted to love this. It smelled so nice in the box. But then, I tossed 2 sheets in the dryer and nothing. Barely a trace of the heavenly scent. Le sigh. Won't repurchase!
Gabrielle F.
Downingtown, Pennsylvania
These dryer sheets really do their magic! They make my clothing smell as fresh like spring! I recommend this to anyone who loves fresh smelling clothing.
Tiffany T.
I love tossing these in the dryer to help prevent static and my clothes sticking together. Plus this is easy to use and makes the clothes smell great.