BY DOWNY

1 Box = 105 sheets; Fabric Softener Sheets - Lavender Serenity scent. 6.4" x 9". A scent experience for you and your clothes. Made in Canada. function openGCBalance() {var url = 'http://www2. meijer.com/nutrition/nutrition. aspx UPC=3700004436'; open Window(url, 700, 450);} function open Window(address, width, height, resizable, scrollbars) {if(!scrollbars) { scrollbars = "yes"; } if(!resizable) { resizable = "no"; } var new Window = window. open(address, 'Popup Window', 'width=' + width + ',height=' + height + ',toolbar=no, location=no, directories=no, status=no, menubar=no, scrollbars=' + scrollbars + ',resizable=' + resizable); new Window. focus();} see more...

Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
These have been my favorite dryer sheets for almost a decade now. They are a tad bit more expensive than the cheapest but with how the scent lasts on everything I wash for days it's worth it. I don't have to strain to smell it in my bedding or clothing or towels. It makes everything so much softer. It does it's job phenomenally and this scent is so pretty, floral and calming. It is my favorite scent out of the collection. I will use this stuff as long as it's available and I recommend it to anyone. I have extremely sensitive skin and it causes no break outs or dry patches at all. This is the greatest dryer sheet ever.
Julie C.
Silsbee, TX
I love Downy Dryer sheets! They leave my clothes smelling great, but not too strong! They take the static out of my clothes and are very effective! I think the price point is perfect for what you are getting! I would recommend this product everytime!
Sidney O.
Bayonne
Downy is my favorite fabric softener to use. It smells like heaven and I can't get enough! It's good for gentle skin and those allergic to most detergents like myself. This keeps your clothes smelling fresh and it's long lasting! Tip: put some in your drawers for that fresh out of the laundry smell!
Silvia B.
Riverside , CA
These dryer sheets have a wonderful smell.  Leaves clothes smelling great. There are different prices at several stores that range from $3.00 for up to $5.00. Its even more affordable if and when you have coupons. I would recommend this product.
Kayla L.
Pembroke, NC
These dryer sheets really leave your clothes smelling great! And takes the static out of the clothing! I definitely recommend them because they get the job done! And the scent lasts and lasts.
Cristal W.
Saint Louis, MO
These drying sheets are really good, they leave the clothes soft and smelling amazing for days, I use them in my drawers after I have finish drying the clothes and fold them with the clothes to keep them smelling good for longer and keep humidity away.
Nella E.
Greensboro, NC
I loooove the way these smell! They REALLY soften the clothes while keeping the scent nice & fresh ! I was impressed when I came back in town and showered and the clothes in the drawer STILL smelled like the downy ! Nothing like fresh clean clothes
Rae B.
Huntington, WV
Downy dryer sheets work just as incredible as the softener if you're out. Of course you can always use both for that super extra fresh feel and smell. It's inexpensive, I've used it for years. And I'm still amazed every time
Candice C.
I know the current popular thought is that dryer sheets are bad, they leave a film... blah blah. I use these though, and I love them. The smell they leave on my clothes, the lack of static, and the removal of any and all dirty children smells from laundry room make this product a winner in my book.
Taylor F.
Mchenry, IL
Horrid smell is bad and it makes my whole family itch I don't no what or what is in them that does this but I bought them and will never again I ended up giving them Away I don't recommend this for anyone even if u don't have sensitive skin I don't nor does the family and we all broke out