BY DOWNY

Maria R.
Wenatchee, WA
honestly i have no idea what these are for lol never have read the instructions so i really should but my mother always used them so it wouldn't leave cloth statecy she said? idk tho i just love how they add a bit of sent to my cloths and how these sheets have alot in the box. cheap too.
Emily A.
Orlando, FL
These are wonderful. They work perfectly and are inexpensive. My clothes always come out of the dryer smelling delicious and feeling soft. 10/10 would recommend this brand to anyone for their dryer sheet needs.
I go with Downey every single time I need dryer sheets and fabric softener. I never stray away from their products because they are effective, affordable, add they don't irritate my sensitive skin. Their products smell very pleasant too.
Shaniza N.
Bellerose, NY
HOLY SMACK!! These dryer sheets make all the difference! My thick, fluffy sweaters come out so darn soft, exactly how I need them to be in the winter. They smell amazing and the scent lasts. The price is just right and I would definitely recommend this. Not using a dryer sheet was something I was okay but after trying this product out, I can't not use one.
Taylor W.
Gibsonia, PA
My mom uses these and they make my clothes smell amazing. Cons are that they do stick to clothes and I will find one in a pant leg weeks later. They are a little extra money but I think they are totally worth it. My clothes smell so fresh and actually clean!
Echo C.
This is one of my favorite scents from Downey. I love this product not only does it make my cloths softer it makes everything smell so clean and fresh.The smell is so soothing I love adding it to my blankets and sheets. I will always buy this product.
Gary B.
Palm Bay, FL
Just like with all sheet fabric softeners you just throw one in the dryer with your clothes for a great result. There's no fabric cling or wrinkles to deal with once the clothes are dry. Does exactly what it is advertised to do and I continue to use them because I always get the results I expect. Very good product.
Hollie g.
Brookville, OH
I love using these for extra softness when I am washing sheets and blanketS. The smell is so calming and relaxing and the softness really last and doesn't make our hair all staticky if I'm cold and burry myself under the covers.
Justine Y.
Clackamas , OR
So glad I decided to go with something new! These smell really good and you only need one for a full load and the scent clings to everything! A little expensive compared to the store brand, but well worth it!
Aysenur R.
West Deptford, NJ
These dryer sheets smell incredible. I use about two for each load and it really helps. It's very effective and I wouldn't dry my clothes without it. It is also affordable and compares to other leading brands.